Tickets on sale now!

Nadine, no one can really answer that question. The date is final - unless something major happens that means it's got to be changed. The Hall could burn down. A runaway bus could plow into it leaving the structure unsafe. A part could fall off a plane and fall through the roof and so on.....

You should be fine to book the hotel but there's always that unpredictable element. It's like everything in life unfortunately, it's 100% guaranteed to be taking place on the announced dates but no one can predict the future with any certainty to say that there won't be anything coming up significant enough to mean they have to change dates/venues.

I'd say go ahead and book the hotel, lots of other people have booked theirs already but I'd also remind you of your own circumstances. If you can't afford to loose the hotel costs it's worth having a good think - it's extraordinarily unlikely that anything will happen to cause LFCC to change dates but your own circumstances could change and something could come up that prevents you from going.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

I am tempted to buy the gold pass as it is a milestone birthday for me next year, however, I will wait until more guests are announced.

That's an idea, actually, I'm the same..... Darn these conventions draining my money! :thumbdown::laugh:

Ahhh, just go on the game.

• Like 1

I am tempted to buy the gold pass as it is a milestone birthday for me next year, however, I will wait until more guests are announced.

That's an idea, actually, I'm the same..... Darn these conventions draining my money! :thumbdown::laugh:

Im betting that I will have good use of the Gold pass in the end. Im counting on the guest amount being awesome as usuall

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried to buy a photo shoot ticket and it's not accepting my E Mail address... I cleared it several times and tried again, but the order won't go through. It keeps saying not a valid E Mail address.... Why is this happening? :no::help::headscratch:

Maybe you don't exist anymore?

• Like 1

Just tried to buy a photo shoot ticket and it's not accepting my E Mail address... I cleared it several times and tried again, but the order won't go through. It keeps saying not a valid E Mail address.... Why is this happening? :no::help::headscratch:

Maybe you don't exist anymore?

Noooooo, There must be Sand in the computer.. going to hit it with my Hoof and see what happens..... :no:

• 2 weeks later...

is there any chamce that the photo op tucket policy is reviewed? other events allow up to 2 adults and 2children in same shoot with only one photo ticket needed. all must have entry ticket but only 1 photo ticket if all in same shoot.

I doubt it. Each event company run the events in their own way and because 1 does it 1 way doesn't mean that others want to follow.

Whilst I do see where you are coming from there is also a counter argument from the attendees side - why should a single person going for a photo shoot pay the same price as another ticket holder who will have 4 people in the picture who has paid the same as the solo person?

I very much doubt it too.

I know of another company who had even higher limits than the one you mention, but revised to maximum of 2 people and both need tickets a while ago. I was at one of their shows once before the change and it was really crazy, you really had random people coming up to you asking if they could join you in your photo shoot. Of course without offering to at least pay half - even that would have been crazy enough in my view. :lol:

i can see both sides, yes. Just thought i'd ask the question. Maybe an option could be idlf you buy say 3 photo tickets at one time, the 2nd and 3rd have a discount of some sort? say £10/£15 off. Not sure if that would be do-able.

And yeah ---- who wants their photo to have a random in it lol

Edited by Bing250

I think Bing is onto an idea especially when your dealing with guests charging £60-£70 in some cases.

Maybe only offer it on certain guests or even as a plug in for diamond passes ie if your in a group and only one wants the diamond others can purchase the shoot with a 10% discount or something

Systemwise that would be probably doable. But SM always have to consider potential abuse. What would be stopping people from buying 3 with discount and selling the extras at a higher price, especially if a shoot is sold out? Of course you'll always have people trying to sell, but that is an extra invite I think.