Saturday tickets

They always try to post a warning. Emphasis is on "try." Once again this happened at a time when no one is in the Office, hence no warning.

Anything sold out online won't be on sale on the day. I will check, but I seriously think this was it with ticket availability.

Was very upset to see that they're marked sold out without even a warning on the forum :(

Any chance there will be added or that they'll be sold at ticket booths?

however, there is another option, it means paying an extra £10 but if you definitely want to come on the Saturday then the only option I can see is to buy a weekend ticket which are still available in the shop

I guess it comes down to maximum hall capacity. I have been to places where they have exceeded the limit and people have been asked to wait in a queue outside the hall until some people inside have left the venue. Do they have this kind of arrangement for this venue? Although I think the hall will be big enough for everyone. Are they expecting thousands or tens of thousands?

Edited by Aaron2029

Was very upset to see that they're marked sold out without even a warning on the forum :(

Any chance there will be added or that they'll be sold at ticket booths?

however, there is another option, it means paying an extra £10 but if you definitely want to come on the Saturday then the only option I can see is to buy a weekend ticket which are still available in the shop

If there are no more saturday tickets, that's probably what I'll do. But if I can save 10 pounds (because I'm travelling back home saturday evening)...