Cloak Room Facilities

Can anyone recommend the best place to store coats, bags, and signed memorabilia? e.g. Are there facilities at the NEC, the Hilton Metropole, and the airport nearby? If I attend the party on Saturday night and stay until midnight will the NEC still be open? Should I use the hotel's services instead? Thanks in advance.

theres plenty of places to check in coats ( NEC), costs a quid. as for larger items like bags and your memorabilia they have a lock up service both at the airport, railway station and at the NEC. don't know the cost though.

Do you know where I can find details of the storage service at the train station? That would be incredibly helpful!

Edited by Muppet

theres plenty of places to check in coats ( NEC), costs a quid. as for larger items like bags and your memorabilia they have a lock up service both at the airport, railway station and at the NEC. don't know the cost though.

Do you know where I can find details of the storage service at the train station? That would be incredibly helpful!

Anyone know more details about the train station area for storing baggage? Or even the NEC area as mentioned above - have been all over NEC webiste but can only find reference to storing coats and small items.

Any help greatly appreciated :smile:

I rang the NEC. They said it costs £1 per item and they accept coats, bags, luggage (big and small), and baby prams. They said the cloakroom is open for service during each day's event and will stay open up to 30 minutes after each day's event. I asked them about Saturday's timetable because the venue is over at 6pm but I am staying to see 'Shatner's World' which is kind of separate and will be over around 9pm. They said the cloakroom service usually covers the day's venue and likely would close around 6:30pm after the venue is over. She wasn't sure if the cloakroom would still be open at 9pm after 'Shatner's World'.

• Like 1

I rang the NEC. They said it costs £1 per item and they accept coats, bags, luggage (big and small), and baby prams. They said the cloakroom is open for service during each day's event and will stay open up to 30 minutes after each day's event. I asked them about Saturday's timetable because the venue is over at 6pm but I am staying to see 'Shatner's World' which is kind of separate and will be over around 9pm. They said the cloakroom service usually covers the day's venue and likely would close around 6:30pm after the venue is over. She wasn't sure if the cloakroom would still be open at 9pm after 'Shatner's World'.

That's brilliant, thank you so, so much :thumbup: