Sign in to follow this  
Khanwasframed

Where is everyone coming from?

I didn't fancy the drive so a 2hr 40mins train journey down from York on the Saturday.

• Like 1

From the desert in Sudan on the back of a Camel

• Like 1

I am coming from Bristol as well. I am driving so maybe I can give somebody a lift back.

• Like 2

I'm coming from Dunfermline. Flying down to Birmingham from Edinburgh Airport on Friday morning.

• Like 1

Getting the train down from Manchester on the Friday morning, not too far a commute compared to going LFCC for the past two years.

Looking forward to it being my first Star Trek con! 😊

• Like 1

Travelling down from Wakefield on Friday and staying in Solihull. It's our first con and my husbands birthday on Friday so really looking forward to it :dance::dance::clap::clap::dance::dance:

• Like 1

Travelling down from Chester-le-Street, County Durham by car on Friday morning. Normally a 3.5 hour drive but with busy morning weekday traffic and roadworks on the A1 and M1 we expect this to turn into a 5 hour drive.

Driving down for the weekend from Linlithgow, Scotland. Birthplace of a certain Montgomery Scott (at least it will be )

• Like 2

Travelling down from Wakefield on Friday and staying in Solihull. It's our first con and my husbands birthday on Friday so really looking forward to it :dance::dance::clap::clap::dance::dance:

Ohhh that will be amazing :D

It's my b-day time about a week later, so I always get pics as presents hehe. Hope you guys have a good time, cons are so much fun.

• Like 1

I'll be coming from Aberdeen.

The journey will just be like a Wilding coming from beyond The Wall. But instead of pillaging small towns, I'll be pillaging your Jager :D

• Like 1