Where is everyone coming from?

I'm coming from rather less far, down in Bristol (South West England). Megabus leaving there at 06:30 on Saturday, due into Birmingham at 08:50. I've taken that bus before and it normally gets in earlier than that. Which would be good, as I'm keen to make the Dax talk at 09:30: if I can get to New St in time for the Birmingham International train, should get there ok. :)

I'm coming from rather less far, down in Bristol (South West England). Megabus leaving there at 06:30 on Saturday, due into Birmingham at 08:50. I've taken that bus before and it normally gets in earlier than that. Which would be good, as I'm keen to make the Dax talk at 09:30: if I can get to New St in time for the Birmingham International train, should get there ok. :)

Hope you can make it on time, I will probably be in that line as well

• Like 1

My son and I are coming from Barry South Wales on Friday for the whole 3 days :thumbup: (actually he's first coming from Swindon to meet up with me on Thursday). We are in a hotel about 15 mins from the NEC but as we're going to both parties as well as the opening ceremony we won't really be seeing much of the hotel is my guess.

Flying in from Sweden. Well, actually taking the car to Denmark and flying from there. :P

We Americans call this "just european things"

This is nothing! We're talking about going on a road trip from Sweden, all through Europe, to the south of Spain and then home again. :thumbup: It's a lot of fun having so many different countries nearby.

• Like 1