Shatner, Koenig & Takei Classic Bridge Photo - cancelled?

Hi, I am a bit confused as I cannot see this listed on the photo schedule anywhere and it has now been removed from the Eventbrite page. Has this photoshoot been cancelled? If so will there be an official announcement or an email to confirm and will full refunds take place soon as I bought my ticket on Thursday night, and it was an expensive photo!

Hi, I am a bit confused as I cannot see this listed on the photo schedule anywhere and it has now been removed from the Eventbrite page. Has this photoshoot been cancelled? If so will there be an official announcement or an email to confirm and will full refunds take place soon as I bought my ticket on Thursday night, and it was an expensive photo!

This has been discussed in another thread Jedimaster, people say they have already started receiving refunds so yes, it's probably been cancelled.

There may not be an announcement though. Just keep any eye out for your refund and contact them if it hasn't come through in a few days.

Ok thanks Raylenth - which thread is it already being discussed in? I checked on my bank account this morning and the money hasn't actually been taken out yet so maybe they didn't get around to doing it yet - or it could be a delay with the banks. In any case I just wanted to know what was happening.

Banks unfortunately are much faster with taking money away than giving it back. You should see the refund in your account early next week hopefully.

I almost booked this, but changed and went for the photoshoot with Bill.

What's the reason for cancellation?

They may not give a reason Marvin, especially if it's the guests who have backed out of it.

Ok thanks Raylenth - which thread is it already being discussed in? I checked on my bank account this morning and the money hasn't actually been taken out yet so maybe they didn't get around to doing it yet - or it could be a delay with the banks. In any case I just wanted to know what was happening.

Sorry Jedi, can't remember. It didn't say much else though.

It may of not got a lot of interest from fans due to the price of £196. Too much money for a lot of people to find in such little notice.

To get a photo with 3 of the few remaining cast would have been of much appeal though, and possibly there may never be another opportunity to do so (in the UK at least). And at the price even if only a handful of people bought one you're still talking about thousands of pounds.