Timetable for Photos and Talks - Conflict!

That-Guy-Tom

Are we all looking at the timetable on the website?

As theres no Max Grodenchik on Klingon Bridge in Rom Make-up & Costume Photo Session listed on there that I can see for sunday, but tickets are still on sale?

They are aware of mistakes but keep an eye on it and if it's not corrected soon make sure you raise it again. Queen Sindel has been keeping an eye on here and collating the issues and passing them on.

I have two photo shoots on sunday both at the same time Garret Wang and Alice Krige

Alice Krige then Garrett Wang

that's what I was thinking, I just hope the queues aren't too long and I miss one. They'll have to refund me as its their fault.

Well not necessarily. Cashes are inevitable with this many guests but usually aren't a problem if you plan it properly, however if you don't get through because you haven't turned up in time it's your issue. Get to the first shoot in plenty of time before it starts if you can so that you can be as close to the front of the queue as possible. Speak to the crew manning the lines as soon as you get there, explain your clash, show them your ticket for the other shoot and ask if they can help make sure you get there in time. Depending on how long both shoots are and how close together the booths are it would be very unlikely that you don't get through.

Luckily I appear to have only one clash now on Sunday.

09:50 - 10:05 Christopher Lloyd photo session ( only one of the day )

10:00 - 10:45 Star Trek TNG - A Look Back

How strict are they at the talks about late admission. Looks like I may get there

bang on 10:00 or a little later.

Jeff

People can leave or join talks at any point, the only issue with late entry is that if your ticket includes any priority seating access that wouldn't apply if you are late as they don't usually hold seats free at the front for late entry package holders - you will have to find any free seat you can in the hall which may only be at the back.

Hi why is Alice Krige showing her shoot as only 10min long and Gates as only 15min long.

It may be a mistake so keep an eye on the revised schedule but it may also only be necessary to have short shoots. Shoot length depends on how many tickets they have sold as well, if you've only got 30 people coming for it you don't need an hour session, likewise if 1000 people have tickets you will need a longer session.

hey everyone :)

got some questions if anyone can help for the sunday

1st one is the bracketed number under a couple of the guests, what does that mean (batch's ?)

2nd is i have a number of what i think are major clashes, 4 of them are batch 1 photos and from what i can see they only have 1 photo shoot on the day

connor trinneer 13;05 - 13;15 photo c

terry farrell 13;05 - 13;30 photo a

walter koenig 13;10 - 13;35 photo b

robert o'reilly 13;20 - 13;30 photo c

how best should i get around that :(

3rd i have william shatner in batch 2, what time should i be at his (1) is 09;30 - 10;20 and (2) is 15;00 - 15;35

and i have george takei which is also a batch 2 (1) is 11;50 - 12;15 and (2) is 14;45 - 15;10

i have a clash between shatner, george and dominic keating at the later times but if because i'm batch 2 i can get into shatners 1st photo op then that will clear that right up

4th i have batch 3 for jeffery combs buts only showing the 1 shoot at 16;15 - 16;25 is that enough time to get through all the batch's

and finally i have christopher lloyd booked for the sunday which isn't on the timetable (i know that will get sorted) but knowing how these are that will throw a spanner into it lo.

any advice on these questions will be greatly accepted :)

2nd Question: Go to Connor first, then to Terry. Show the crew a Terry's shoot your Walter and Robert Tickets. If you're out before Walter's shoot starts go to that one then to Robert, if not go the other way round. You have Batch 1 tickets so you should go straight into the queue and get through quickly.

3rd Question: You should get through Shatners shoot in the first session, they go pretty fast but check about 10 minutes in how far they've got.

4th Question: Yes, if you have a ticket for the shoot and are in line while it's on you will get a photo

Thank you :)

On Saturday, the Will Wheaton, and DS9 talks clash with the William Shatner photo session, will you be able to still go and join the queue for William Shatner after the Will Wheaton talk, Will Wheaton 11:05- 11:50, William Shatner 11:25 to 12:25

On Saturday, the Will Wheaton, and DS9 talks clash with the William Shatner photo session, will you be able to still go and join the queue for William Shatner after the Will Wheaton talk, Will Wheaton 11:05- 11:50, William Shatner 11:25 to 12:25

Yes

Just noticed the march of the Klingons talk and the first slot on Saturday for Chris Lloyd are at the same time. I am batch 2 but will it be an issue if I go for my photo shoot in the 2nd slot to avoid the clash

You can go any time after your batch has been called.

I have forwarded all new remarks from last night this morning. Please remember I am one hour ahead of you. So anything posted after 11 PM at night I very likely will not see until the next morning.

• Like 1

It's all looking good for me but I only booked 2 photo shoots and made them different days, I've learned from the past and also as it's fairly local can go for all 3 days which makes things much easier, hopefully Wil is still in a good mood on Sunday afternoon ;)

Quick question for mods:

I have a batch 2 photo with Wil Wheaton on Saturday. What's the likelihood that I'll be able to get into the 1st photoshoot?

Only reason I ask is the 2nd shoot time cuts it really close to my train home.

Quick question for mods:

I have a batch 2 photo with Wil Wheaton on Saturday. What's the likelihood that I'll be able to get into the 1st photoshoot?

How close are we talking?

It should just about work out with shoot 1, but no guarantees.

Quick question for mods:

How close are we talking?

It should just about work out with shoot 1, but no guarantees.

Apologies I mis-read my train ticket. I thought it was 5:50pm when in fact it was 6:50pm. So as long as the show doesn't overrun to an insane degree I'll be alright.

A quick question for Queen Sindel since the photo shoot update there is no sunday shoot listed for Chase Masterson other than her costume one I have a ticket for the standard photo any help please on this would be appreciated.

Need to forward that.

It was originally there at 16.25 to 16.35 Area A

Edited by Iceman71

A quick question for Queen Sindel since the photo shoot update there is no sunday shoot listed for Chase Masterson other than her costume one I have a ticket for the standard photo any help please on this would be appreciated.

Need to forward that.

It was originally there at 16.25 to 16.35 Area A

Yes that's what I had noted but its vanished from the updated list.

If there is clash on the Saturday and there is no way of getting to one of the shoots can the ticket be used on the Sunday? Don't know this counts as being After the batch called!

No.

Can you elaborate and we will be better placed to advise. What do you mean by 'no way of getting to one of them'. There may be options but we would need to know the situation to advise you.

People saying "you should have waited until the schedule was up before buying tickets" is Not helpful since they waited until less than a week to go before posting it, mistakes or not. This should have all been worked out and announced weeks ago so people had enough time to plan their journeys and timetables properly. I am not surprised that some people are cross.

No it's not helpful, however schedules are usually released as close to the event as possible to avoid having to make lots of changes due to guest additions/cancellations. Even if they did release it 2 months ago it would be different now anyway due to the recent guest announcements.

I understand what you are saying, especially as they said they would be issuing the schedule a while ago. It's frustrating, no doubt about that and realistically no one is going to wait until the week before to buy their tickets - I certainly wouldn't and haven't!.

As far as I can see no one has said that and nothing else. Help and advise to resolve issues is being offered. I think most of the comments have been related to those who are saying they won't be there in time or have to leave early and are going to have problems getting to things they have paid for.

Also: I printed off the schedule when I recieved the email. THANK GOD I happened to check this forum and see that it had been updated because my printed schedule is now wrong. I wonder how many people are going to miss their photo shoots because they printed off the wrong schedule? As far as I can see there has been no publicity to say that the schedule has been updated! Very very poor IMO.

It does say this at the head of the schedule so people should be aware there is a possibility of changes and check. They usually have up to date schedules up at the event as well. However it does also say the last line and you are right about that. It may be that they are waiting until it's accurate as they are aware there are issues with it, and once it's finalised they will make an announcement.

Please note that all event activity timings are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change at any time without notice. Timetabling changes maybe necessary for any reason from scheduling conflicts to visitor safety. Where possible, we will make visitors aware of timetabling changes through available communication channels.

People saying "you should have waited until the schedule was up before buying tickets" is Not helpful since they waited until less than a week to go before posting it, mistakes or not. This should have all been worked out and announced weeks ago so people had enough time to plan their journeys and timetables properly. I am not surprised that some people are cross.

No it's not helpful, however schedules are usually released as close to the event as possible to avoid having to make lots of changes due to guest additions/cancellations. Even if they did release it 2 months ago it would be different now anyway due to the recent guest announcements.

I understand what you are saying, especially as they said they would be issuing the schedule a while ago. It's frustrating, no doubt about that and realistically no one is going to wait until the week before to buy their tickets - I certainly wouldn't and haven't!.

As far as I can see no one has said that and nothing else. Help and advise to resolve issues is being offered. I think most of the comments have been related to those who are saying they won't be there in time or have to leave early and are going to have problems getting to things they have paid for.

I have said something to that extent regarding the ticket groups. However, the way I have said is "if you want to avoid any possible conflicts or want to make sure you get the talks that you like best" the only way is to wait for the announcement. I know that's not helpful, but it really is the only way to avoid it completely. And even then you may have a clash if you can only go one day and a guest only has one photosession that day.