Cosplay Costumes @ LFCC 2017

Namine

I have no idea who should i cosplay! Any ideas?

Any more Disney princesses you fancy?

I personally think you'd make a good Merida.

QGCFhl.jpg

Only just noticed how unrealistic and impractical that bridle actually is.

I was actually thinking about Merida. But i would have to curl my hair or buy a wig.

QGCFhl.jpg

I was actually thinking about Merida. But i would have to curl my hair or buy a wig.

Such is the struggle with cosplaying. But at least your hair is already the perfect length and shade of red! I'm sure if you were to curl your hair the night before, it would look amazing!

• Like 2

QGCFhl.jpg

Such is the struggle with cosplaying. But at least your hair is already the perfect length and shade of red! I'm sure if you were to curl your hair the night before, it would look amazing!

Well if I go then I will do that then. I have to try to curl my hair to see how will it look like. I need to buy the thingies to curl them first.

QGCFhl.jpg

Well if I go then I will do that then. I have to try to curl my hair to see how will it look like. I need to buy the thingies to curl them first.

That's what I was thinking. I've never curled my hair so I'm sure it's more involved than I think but yeah, I'd think you could just curl it the night before/morning and you'd be done. It doesn't have to be as tightly spiraled I'd think. If the curls area a little looser people will still know who the character is.

I liked it as I also don't think the costume is too difficult either, it doesn't have lots of fiddly bits.

However, like I said I've never cosplayed before so what do I know ! :smile:

QGCFhl.jpg

That's what I was thinking. I've never curled my hair so I'm sure it's more involved than I think but yeah, I'd think you could just curl it the night before/morning and you'd be done. It doesn't have to be as tightly spiraled I'd think. If the curls area a little looser people will still know who the character is.

I liked it as I also don't think the costume is too difficult either, it doesn't have lots of fiddly bits.

However, like I said I've never cosplayed before so what do I know ! :smile:

For this year's cosplay I just braided my hair after I washed it the night before, so when I took it out the next morning my hair was in loose waves. A far easier shout than simply messing/tangling up my hair (which ended up happening anyway) but I'm told it looked near enough to the part. Even if you can't reproduce the exact hairstyle, you can still pull it off in many ways!