Cosplay Costumes @ LFCC 2017

Namine

• 2 weeks later...

It will be my first year going this year so i am unsure!

But i have though of Vanessa Ives (Penny Dreadful) and Mrs Barlow (Black Sails, my partner is potentially going as Captain Flint)

I haven't got long left either to sort out my costume!

I wore my undertaker for the first time recently and ooooh my god, it was way heavier then i realized. it looked amazing but im not sure if i might wear it sunday. so may just go for chappers two days. or just dress up all fancy like with my multicoloured hair extensions mad makeup and all that looking like a harajuku fashion type. an excuse to wear my pickachu hat again lol

On 4/29/2017 at 10:37 PM, Dreamsphere said:

I wore my undertaker for the first time recently and ooooh my god, it was way heavier then i realized. it looked amazing but im not sure if i might wear it sunday.

Am I the only one who read that as 'underwear'?

36 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

Last year wasn't hot, or maybe people were wearing too much clothing.

It was around 21 degrees I think, I know I was sweating bullets cos I had to change out of my MMPR Red/Tyrannoranger cosplay because the sweat was making the suit bleed!

I hope it isn't because my Undertaker WWE cosplay is mainly spandex as well as faux leather for the main cosplay and real leather for the gloves and boots!

1 hour ago, Namine said:

It was around 21 degrees I think, I know I was sweating bullets cos I had to change out of my MMPR Red/Tyrannoranger cosplay because the sweat was making the suit bleed!

I hope it isn't because my Undertaker WWE cosplay is mainly spandex as well as faux leather for the main cosplay and real leather for the gloves and boots!

One year at earls court it was particularly hot, well into the 20's and i wore a full body costume. my sally from Nightmare before Christmas. i had sewn gloves on to a white shirt and added part of a polo neck to the neck part that went right up to nearly under my chin. then a full dress, wig and white leggings with thick black and white stripe stockings. i thought i was going to pass out! it looked amazing but my god it was damn hot.

• Like 1

Just curious, have not read the entire thread but have we any anime cosplays? i rarely actually see anime cosplay at these things except maybe black butler Ciel, Sebastian and Grell. always those characters and maybe some Attack On Titan soldiers (not a watcher of the show, but know the uniforms) i just finished watched Free and Yuri on ice, would love to see some YOI cosplays i love the figure skating outfits! 

5 hours ago, Dreamsphere said:

One year at earls court it was particularly hot, well into the 20's and i wore a full body costume. my sally from Nightmare before Christmas. i had sewn gloves on to a white shirt and added part of a polo neck to the neck part that went right up to nearly under my chin. then a full dress, wig and white leggings with thick black and white stripe stockings. i thought i was going to pass out! it looked amazing but my god it was damn hot.

yup, I almost passed out in my doctor who 11th doctor cosplay.

And to answer your question, usually there are some cosplayers who do anime.

Hi, just wondering, 

is it allowed to bring toy machine gun in if it's part of the cosplay if it's got the orange plastic bits on it, don't want to bring it if I have to hand it over or leave it at the entrance