Cosplay Costumes @ LFCC 2017

Namine

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I might be brave and actually try to cos play this year. I was thinking harley quinn but not sure.

Isn't part of the charm of Cosplaying to stand out from the crowd? If you do Harley Quinn, you're kinda gonna blend in.

Another huge part of the charm is being a character you love :)

• Like 4

Thought I might be brave and actually try to cos play this year. I was thinking harley quinn but not sure.

Isn't part of the charm of Cosplaying to stand out from the crowd? If you do Harley Quinn, you're kinda gonna blend in.

So I should come dressed as Dr Karl Kennedy from Neighbours?

Exactly, I went to LFCC 2014 at Earls Court and I cosplayed as the Eleventh Doctor, yet there were tons of doctor who cosplayers there, people still came to me and complimented me on my cosplay. Same with my MMPR Red Ranger cosplay last year before I had to remove it (due to the colour bleeding), one shop wanted a picture of me!

Double dare you. In all seriousness, someone is bound to come over and say you look great! It's all about doing what you want, so in the end, who cares how original it may or may not be?

Double dare you. In all seriousness, someone is bound to come over and say you look great! It's all about doing what you want, so in the end, who cares how original it may or may not be?

Hmm, I've consulted with my lawyer (Toadie) and it looks like I can't legally decline a double dare. Does anybody know where I can get a stethoscope?

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to choose between my Power Rangers Samurai Red Ranger cosplay or Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers White Ranger cosplay for LFCC lol.

Now that I have a replica belt (WWE World title big gold belt), I can do my Undertaker cosplay now! So that's one down, it's just down to either white ranger or samurai red ranger.

Edited by Namine

So I'm trying to choose between my Power Rangers Samurai Red Ranger cosplay or Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers White Ranger cosplay for LFCC lol.

Now that I have a replica belt (WWE World title big gold belt), I can do my Undertaker cosplay now! So that's one down, it's just down to either white ranger or samurai red ranger.

Who would win in a fight: Undertaker or White Ranger?

• 2 weeks later...

So finally decided what cosplays I am going to do @ LFCC next year.

1) Undertaker wwe with WWE World Title (Big Gold Belt '02 - '14)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/17/5c/3b/175c3b3ead39ee0dfa141b631c413cde.jpg

and

2) Power Rangers Samurai Red Ranger

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/b/bb/Prs-red.png/revision/latest?cb=20130731180634

Edited by Namine

I'm still stuck.

Largely considering Amanda Young again, but her outfit from Saw III this time. Mainly because I'm uncomfortable travelling on public transport in full cosplay and she wears plain clothing. Black combat pants and a red t-shirt, maybe a prop gun and a key on a necklace should be easy enough... I don't know. Bah.

• Like 1

I'm still stuck.

Largely considering Amanda Young again, but her outfit from Saw III this time. Mainly because I'm uncomfortable travelling on public transport in full cosplay and she wears plain clothing. Black combat pants and a red t-shirt, maybe a prop gun and a key on a necklace should be easy enough... I don't know. Bah.

Is there a cosplay you really want to do if it wasn't for the travelling problem? There are plenty of people on here who are staying at the Hilton Olympia hotel who would probably let you use their room as a base to change in. I'm happy to, but then I am just a random bloke off the Internet: it would be best to find someone you've met before and trust obvs.