Ticket Number

Raylenth

Posting this early so it's done but when you've registered post your ticket type and number here if you wish so that we know where our fellow forum members are if we spot your tickets in a queue!

I won't have any internet access when I register, so I can't post, but I'm in the Platinum A group. Anybody know how many of us in total?

I'm GOLD F 108, booked around the time Rupert was announced.

Being able to choose your group letter in each package type means that there can easily be twice as many Plat A's than there are B's. Same with the Gold groups. Difficult to guage it really.

Edited by evilfairie

That's a good point, however I admit I assumed your ticket number is related to the chronological order they are purchased in and then they just tack your group letter on, not that it will be 1-150 A and 1- 150 B for example :clap:

It doesn't really matter of course, just curious. :smile:

• Like 1

I am Platinum A number 45. I booked twenty minutes after booking went live. Yes, I know. And I was third in the queue to register. I am Quite Keen.

The queue looked pretty long but there are separate desks for Platinum, Gold, Silver and Weekend, so it moves quite well. Have your photo ID ready with your ticket as they are being checked.

For those of you who haven't left home yet - you don't get a plug chain to hang your pass on this time - apparently there's a proper lanyard in the Platinum pack, but you won't get that till later on. If you have one to hand at home, it might be worth bringing it to save the faff of carrying the pass till you get a Sherlocked one. I'm not sure if the same is true for the other package holders.

• Like 2

That's a good point, however I admit I assumed your ticket number is related to the chronological order they are purchased in and then they just tack your group letter on, not that it will be 1-150 A and 1- 150 B for example :clap:

It doesn't really matter of course, just curious. :smile:

I think you're right as the pass just says Platinum, and the additional swinger which will get hole punched is specific to platinum A in my case.

Yeah I didn't get mine either Pink Lady. Got it in my back pack. Got my purse out ready to show my debit card for ID but didn't actually show it. Was just given my pass. Fiona had just picked hers up which I booked for her when I bought mine and she's 109 so am pretty sure they are doing it in order of purchase this time.

I finally got round to downloading the Eventbrite app so have put all my tickets in my phone wallet now. Still have my physical ticket in case my phone dies.

Oh yes, I'm just Gold 108 and my other tags have F and 6 on them. :)

Edited by evilfairie

Am I right in presuming there may be 2 Signings Slots, and one will be for Platinum A and one for Platinum B? or will it likely be just whenever A is done, B is let through?

I am Platinum B is why I ask. Thanks.

There are no signing slots Ripley. Guests will be signing whenever they aren't in talks, photo's, lunch, loo breaks, ciggie breaks. You go when you want but can only go in after your number has been called. They are usually called in batches of about 30. So the first group will be plat 1-30 (for auto's it doesn't matter what letter you are, it's by ticket number only) 1-60, 1-90 ect. So if you are Plat 100 for example you'd not be able to go until the got to Plat 1-120, but you can go through at any point in the day AFTER that.

Yeah, I'd think if you upgrade you will be put at the back of the package you are upgrading to. They couldn't do it any other way Angel. You may have had Gold 5 say originally but the person who bought a platinum ticket straight away wouldn't be bumped back to make sure you had Plat 5 when you upgraded as that wouldn't be fair to them.