Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

DavidB

And I emailed one of the mods as i thought they should know in case they didn't as I thought Facebook in particular would explode but it hasn't. However the post about it was in the Benedict announcement which is now a little further down the page so most people may not be looking at the older posts and haven't seen it.

When I wake up on the early shift at the usual time I can normally fall back asleep when I'm off but not this morning - as soon as I was awake I couldn't stop thinking about it. Oh well, at least I've used the time wisely. My bathroom and half the kitchen are now sparkling, I've just stewed some apples and will tidy the sitting room then finish the kitchen, hoover at a more acceptable hour and then go to sainsbury's. Must remember to get bottles of water for the weekend.

• Like 1

The Price is in the announcement post and has not changed. It's just not on the Website because the Person handling it had no Chance to update.

This was the question you wanted an answer to, right? :huh:

He was on the autographs page at the correct price of £55 until sometime between 4pm and 6pm yesterday Queen SIndel and now he's not, hence the worry, but hopefully as you say it's just an error/updating thing.

http://www.sherlocked.com/index.php/features/35-autographs

Edited by Raylenth

As I am meanwhile being bombarded with e-mails off Forum too: I have spoken to TooTall a second time. Nothing has changed about Benedict's autograph, he is attending and his autograph is not limited to packages. The site has now been officially updated. Hopefully that will help.

I'm just waiting for him to get back to me to confirm the exact autograph procedures for the different ticket types.

Please bear with me. TooTall is at the Show and working and I am waiting to be discharged from Hospital. Once I made it home I will hopefully have working Internet and a Keyboard I can deal with... I've just been informed our home line is dead and the technician is en route.

EDIT: to add Insult to the injury Pikachu has spawned on the road leading to the Hospital and I can't leave. Yes, I am still playing Pokemon Go. ><

EDIT 2: Gold Pass holders do need VT for Benedict. Sorry for any confusion. If a ticket (photo or Auto) is not included in your allocation, you do need a VT. My apologies for not confirming earlier. Last year Gold Passes Standard photos included, so that thought did not even cross my mind. And I only now realized evilfaerie asked about autographs too and I wrongly confirmed about photos. >< So sorry. I can't apologize often enough.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 2

That's ok QS. Least I know now what to do. Am hoping we get let into the hall in package order the same as last year so I at least have a chance to get an earlyish VQ ticket.

Edit.

I'm presuming with he photos that I've purchased extra I don't need a VQ ticket as that system under in batches and so I just queue when my batch has been called. ? I'm batch 2 for Amanda and 3 for Benedict. For special shoots on sets etc I'm batch 1 and presume in this case I can queue behind VIP's as they are the only ones with these shoots included in their package.

P.s. Hope nothing too serious at the hospital and you're home soon

Edited by evilfairie

I hope so for you guys too. I think a lot of people who don't have VIP or Platinums will be going extremely early to get in the queue first to get VQ tickets. At least if they could let us in in package order the Golds would still have a decent chance.

I appreciate you aren't in the best place to be dealing with this QS so I for one appreciate you liaising withe the chaps at the venue and getting back to us.

Can I please get confirmation that the PLATINUM passes are 100% secured for autographs without VT's? I am still somewhat confused why the GOLD passes aren't when it states it clearly in the FAQ section and I was advised this was the case, but please can somebody confirm in regards of Platinum tickets? Thank you.

As I am meanwhile being bombarded with e-mails off Forum too: I have spoken to TooTall a second time. Nothing has changed about Benedict's autograph, he is attending and his autograph is not limited to packages. The site has now been officially updated. Hopefully that will help.

I'm just waiting for him to get back to me to confirm the exact autograph procedures for the different ticket types.

Please bear with me. TooTall is at the Show and working and I am waiting to be discharged from Hospital. Once I made it home I will hopefully have working Internet and a Keyboard I can deal with... I've just been informed our home line is dead and the technician is en route.

EDIT: to add Insult to the injury Pikachu has spawned on the road leading to the Hospital and I can't leave. Yes, I am still playing Pokemon Go. ><

EDIT 2: Gold Pass holders do need VT for Benedict. Sorry for any confusion. If a ticket (photo or Auto) is not included in your allocation, you do need a VT. My apologies for not confirming earlier. Last year Gold Passes Standard photos included, so that thought did not even cross my mind. And I only now realized evilfaerie asked about autographs too and I wrongly confirmed about photos. >< So sorry. I can't apologize often enough.

Can I please get confirmation that the PLATINUM passes are 100% secured for autographs without VT's? I am still somewhat confused why the GOLD passes aren't when it states it clearly in the FAQ section and I was advised this was the case, but please can somebody confirm in regards of Platinum tickets? Thank you.

It's a really difficult situation to be honest. The Ts & C's for the Gold package do not and never have this year specified that it included priority access to all queue's, and the ability to get auto's without a VQ. It has only included early access to any likely quickly selling tickets (Which you got with BC's photo shoot) and access to the talks behind VIP and Plat. But it does need to be read carefully to realise that.

It does have that line in the FAQ but if you read it again "Those with queuing priority in their packages (VIP, Platinum & Gold) will be called by ticket type and number, with all other attendees using the Virtual Queue system. " it specifies 'those with queueing priority' which, even though it mentions Golds, they don't have as per the T's & C's unfortunately.

That's ok QS. Least I know now what to do. Am hoping we get let into the hall in package order the same as last year so I at least have a chance to get an earlyish VQ ticket.

Edit.

I'm presuming with he photos that I've purchased extra I don't need a VQ ticket as that system under in batches and so I just queue when my batch has been called. ? I'm batch 2 for Amanda and 3 for Benedict. For special shoots on sets etc I'm batch 1 and presume in this case I can queue behind VIP's as they are the only ones with these shoots included in their package.

P.s. Hope nothing too serious at the hospital and you're home soon

That is still the same, extra photos can get taken with the lowest photo ticket number/batch number.

I'm home and alright, thanks everyone for asking. The radio silence was due to the dead phone line - unfortunately I am on limited data and the hospital stay ate up my mobile data allowance for this month. Our home line is finally fixed now.

Without freaking anyone out: I have two unrelated medical conditions. When the two decide to interact this sometimes requires a small surgical procedure, and sometimes that can't wait. Unfortunately that happened before LFACC and a couple of days ago - just my luck!