Included Package Autographs & Talks

ozycomms

I have no idea what is happening with mine as I won a gold package ticket and have no idea what they are going to put through for me... will just have to see what happens when I get there...

Did they send you a pdf ticket through email? If yes it should state somewhere under the description what batch number you are down for. Then just look under the commander description for whose in the group.

Finally the package autographs and talk groups are being shown on the DST: Europe website under whatever Ticket Info relates to the package you bought.

​The included '50 Years Not Out Celebrating Star Trek' talk is on Sunday and 'The 50 Year March of the Klingons' talk is on Saturday according to the Eventbrite DST: Europe ticket booking site.

​Here's hoping the schedule gets posted up early tomorrow.

Well at last. As expected my 3 £15 ones were people I hadnt got stuff for yet but just about got there. Pierpoint is in liar liar with Jim carrey and Armstrong is in a random from called the net with Sandra bullock so have got movie posters for each on the way. My talks are fab. Can't wait for the Wheaton and Takei talks especially. One week to go so very very excited!!!

Isn't it weird that all talks cost £11 except for William Shatner's talk which cost £26. I'm not referring to Shatner's one man's show but to the actual talk.

See the thread "group talks". It's being investigated and Queen_Sindel will report back. Likely human error/typo.

As posted in the other thread, unfortunately the 10 Pounds in the description was the error. 25 Pounds is the correct Price for the William Shatner talk.

I wouldn't say him being higher priced is weird. His autograph Price is higher, his photo shoots too. As a friend of mine once put it when another friend was wondering why the Price difference... "he's Captain Kirk!" ;)

Personally I was more surprised about the Price for Will Wheaton's talk being in line with the others.

I understand. However, William Shatner's Sunday talk is included in some of the Gold ticket packages. The rest of us get 4 talks worth £11 each. Tough luck, huh?

There is already a Topic discussing this. The packages each have 4 talks allocated. I don't know why some packages got William Shatner and others did not. As I posted in the other Topic, the only way to be sure of what talks you get is book after the allocation is posted and risk losing out on the Group you want.

Queen_Sindell, could you ask the organisers if it is possible for an attendee to customise their autograph group selection. For instance I had selected Group 6 for both talks and autographs before knowing who was in them.

I have already met Bobby Clark at DST3 but haven't met Eric Pierpoint and I do not own another personal item for Mr Clark to sign.

My point is this, I'd only like to make a single change to my group autograph allocation and was wondering if this was possible. I'm not asking for a full group change which I accept you cannot do but a minor tweak instead.

Edited by ozycomms

I haven't been to a Star Trek convention before, despite being a fan for many many years and I'm very excited about next week. However, I have found the information regarding the convention to be very sparse and I'm confused.com!!!

I bought a commander package and I am in group 10 for autographs and group 9 for talks. When do I get the autographs? Do I have to now book them online or are we given a schedule as to when the guests will be able to sign. I also have two photo shoots booked and don't want to miss these. Also, will,there be a schedule for the talks too? I've paid a lot of money so I don't want to miss out anything!

Not very impressed with the info given. I didn't even get an email to say my package groups had been allocated.

Thanks

Kati

I haven't been to a Star Trek convention before, despite being a fan for many many years and I'm very excited about next week. However, I have found the information regarding the convention to be very sparse and I'm confused.com!!!

I bought a commander package and I am in group 10 for autographs and group 9 for talks. When do I get the autographs? Do I have to now book them online or are we given a schedule as to when the guests will be able to sign. I also have two photo shoots booked and don't want to miss these. Also, will,there be a schedule for the talks too? I've paid a lot of money so I don't want to miss out anything!

Not very impressed with the info given. I didn't even get an email to say my package groups had been allocated.

Thanks

Kati

Also, how do I book the prop photoshoot included in my package? Does this include the bridge etc?

Thanks

Kati

Also, how do I book the prop photoshoot included in my package? Does this include the bridge etc?

Prop shots (and Bridge shoot) is just line up when you got a bit of free time. The solo Bridge shoot will not be available all day though because some actor photosessions are scheduled there too.

• Like 1