Sherlocked Pre Orders Now LIVE

• Moderators

Good morning

The pre order page has been updated and now has prices for this show. Licensed images will be added as I get them, there is no need to email as I can only add them once they are passed off.

If you are sending your own item in please read carefully the instructions on the homepage.

www.showmasterssales.com

Thank You

J

Adding this here as it's the most relevant thread - although we know the prices from the pre orders just to note that they are up on the website now.

http://sherlocked.com/index.php/features/35-autographs

However Sue, Louis and Stephen aren't listed, nor the production people and we know there is a charge for Louis.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Ooh that's interesting that Louis has disappeared. Hoping this means that the production people will be giving out free auto's again and that my 5 preassigned will come from the above list.

Off topic now but ,If we don't get any more guests added that would mean my auto's would be worth £80 minimum. Roughly the same for photo shoots, am giving Sue/Steven a value of £25 in my head the same as the 'rents so at the moment my shoots are worth £65 with 2 more to be added. I'm giving my entrance fee a value of £55 as I've had to fork out £15 for the set shoot so I'm taking this off the £70 weekend entrance fee price. Add to that the talks which will be over £100 worth am sure I'm very happy with my gold ticket price. :)

Give people a chance to reply hulk :smile: I've replied to your other question. They have probably all gone to bed now.

You should be able to add Louise on to an item you have already sent in, just keep checking the pre orders website, and when they add her on they usually have an 'item already with us' option.

Hopefully they will update the website tomorrow or in the next couple of days.

Edited by Raylenth