Stall hunting

Does anyone know what was the name of the stall that had all the sculptures made of scrap metal?

They were really good, Regret not buying a few pieces from them... I emailed them but they have not got back to me...

www.wearechicgeeks.com

they are also on Facebook. :smile:

A life size Battle Droid was £2,000 WOW

Does anyone know what was the name of the stall that had all the sculptures made of scrap metal?

They were really good, Regret not buying a few pieces from them... I emailed them but they have not got back to me...

www.wearechicgeeks.com

they are also on Facebook. :smile:

A life size Battle Droid was £2,000 WOW

Yeah I was amazed with all the stuff. I bought a Predator it looks great. Thank you for the web address.

Whoa...

Just bought the two Battle Droids...

Alien / Predators and Ironman also look really good...

I hope you mean the little ones as the big one costs £2k lol

I bought the Predator at the Comic Con. It is amazing. I wanted an Alien Queen about the same size standing up so it looks like the two are fighting lol

Whoa...

I bought the Predator at the Comic Con. It is amazing. I wanted an Alien Queen about the same size standing up so it looks like the two are fighting lol

Wow, The Predators were really good.. Yeah I ordered the two small Battle Droids.. Would love the big Droid too... Only problem is where do you put it?

Hope you got in touch with the stall holders... I went through Facebook and left them a private message, as they don't seem to reply to Email.. going to buy a few more things... :smile:

• Like 1

Whoa...

Wow, The Predators were really good.. Yeah I ordered the two small Battle Droids.. Would love the big Droid too... Only problem is where do you put it?

Hope you got in touch with the stall holders... I went through Facebook and left them a private message, as they don't seem to reply to Email.. going to buy a few more things... :smile:

Yeah I like the Battle Droids. I will message them about an Alien Queen. If I had the room too I would buy the big Droid, such amazing detail. I wonder want a full size R2-D2 would cost lol :)

Also you dont happen to know the stall name selling the original posters?

Sorry, I don't :no:

No worries. I bought a poster of Alien 3 of them and got it signed by Peter Guiness and Danny Webb. They had some great star wars posters from other countries which looked good.