Autograph prices

sw1701

I apologise if this has been posted before. Looking at the DST site, I cannot find the prices for autographs. My son who is autistic wants to be able to plan his budget, so would like to know. if anyone can help I would be grateful.

I apologise if this has been posted before. Looking at the DST site, I cannot find the prices for autographs. My son who is autistic wants to be able to plan his budget, so would like to know. if anyone can help I would be grateful.

They are yet to be released. But if you would like an indication based on previous events, they have usually been the same price per actor as the photoshoot charge.

Now that the pre-orders are up, we should hopefully see the autograph prices soon. Looking at the pre-order prices, however, it does appear that for the most part the prices are the same as the photographs.

Exceptions are:

William Shatner is £65 (photo is £55)

Alexander Siddig is £25 (photo is £20)

Terry Farrell is £20 (photo is £25)

Robert Duncan McNeill is £20 (photo is £25)

Wil Wheaton is £45 (photo is £40)

(please note, this is based on on the pre-order costs for Send in Items as currently listed, minus £5 - as explained in the post from Jason in the Pre-Order topic...this is just a guess until such time as the prices are officially announced by Showmasters)

are all guests signing on all days?

Unless otherwise stated, yes. And subject to the days they are appearing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

How do I find out what days the guests will be appearing?

wait for the timetable

Yes, but also if they aren't appearing for the whole event it is usuallystated when they are announced. Looking at their photo shoot tickets is also a good idea to see which days they are there thought it's not 100% foolproof as there is a possibility they may not have a shoot on a day they are there (contractual reasons/ busy with other activities) but if they have tickets available every day of the event then you know they are there for the whole show.