if one of the admins can please respond...

Good day, long time show masters attendee and reader of the forum yet this is only my second post.

my family and i are attending Bournemouth this weekend, heading down friday morning and heading back saturday afternoon. my problem is that my wife has bought me a ticket for a shoot with kate dickie and the schedule has come out today and states that the shoot is at 4.25pm....and our train back to cardiff is at 4.22pm. generally id look for a later train, but as the train journey is 3 and half hours long and we will be with our 10 year old and our 1 year old baby and have a hour drive after arriving in cardiff that a later train is not an option. Is there a way im able to get a refund for this or maybe a voucher for the amount that i can use for a autograph instead or am i £16 out of pocket???

many thanks for a reply

Good day, long time show masters attendee and reader of the forum yet this is only my second post.

my family and i are attending Bournemouth this weekend, heading down friday morning and heading back saturday afternoon. my problem is that my wife has bought me a ticket for a shoot with kate dickie and the schedule has come out today and states that the shoot is at 4.25pm....and our train back to cardiff is at 4.22pm. generally id look for a later train, but as the train journey is 3 and half hours long and we will be with our 10 year old and our 1 year old baby and have a hour drive after arriving in cardiff that a later train is not an option. Is there a way im able to get a refund for this or maybe a voucher for the amount that i can use for a autograph instead or am i £16 out of pocket???

many thanks for a reply

I would go and talk to the ticket sales desk on the day, they may be able to help you