Signings

Raylenth

She wasn't the easiest one to get so when the chance was there I made sure to get it!

I didnt even see her there all of Sunday I was going round in circles to get the ones I missed and she still wasn't there. Guess I was unlucky and missed her each time I went around :)

She wasn't the easiest one to get so when the chance was there I made sure to get it!

I didnt even see her there all of Sunday I was going round in circles to get the ones I missed and she still wasn't there. Guess I was unlucky and missed her each time I went around :)

I think she was mostly on the desk were Arwel was selling the wallpaper by the 22B set. I did see her a couple of times but it was either whilst queuing or on the way to queue so didn't stop.

I think she was mostly on the desk were Arwel was selling the wallpaper by the 22B set. I did see her a couple of times but it was either whilst queuing or on the way to queue so didn't stop.

I seen Arwel selling the Wallpaper. But I didn't see her there. I didn't get Beryl either.

She did seem to split her time between the two areas plus I think she did at least one talk on the second stage. I seem to remember at last years event she was on hand during some of the photo shoots to touch up some of the guests make-up so whether she was also doing stuff like that over the weekend as well.

Beryl only seemed to be signing on Sunday and didn't seem to appear until at least late morning, perhaps another one you had to be fortunate on your timing with. When she signed my poster there was only one person in front of me so I may have got there just after she had arrived.

Going to hopefully take my stuff to be reframed tomorrow and I'm looking forward to having them back on the wall. I'll probably take the green poster as well to select a frame and mount for it as there's no sense putting it off, I may as well have it up.

• Like 1