Signings

Raylenth

Autograph Tickets included in this package
At the point of purchase you will be asked to select a Group Number. Once selected this will be your autograph group for your ticket and cannot be changed. Roughly two months out from the event we will publish the Autograph Groups by Number for all non-lead guests who will be signing over the weekend. We are allowing you to select your own group so that members of the same family or group of friends can select the same or different autograph groups depending on your preference.

Due to there being 10-12 guests there will be some overlap between groups. We will endeavour to keep the overlap to a minimum in pairs of groups 1&2, 3&4, 5&6. So if you wish to have different photo shoots please look at choosing one of these pairings.

I guess this isn't happening?? Would have been nice to know who I've got an auto with so I can budget who else I want to buy and bring appropriate items to be signed.

I'm sure they will publish the info soon (well, lets face it, it has to be soon) but I'm not sure why they have published the photo shoot allocations but not the auto allocations for the Gold and Silver passes. Although we know that the autos are usually the same price as the photo's it's odd that they aren't listed.

Yeah hopefully soon, last year they didn't have the info out at all for the autograph allocations but they didn't say they would, people just found out when they picked up their passes I think. This year they have obviously said they will do as it's there in black and white. Hoping it's not a mistake and they do actually let us know.

I wonder if the guest list might be complete now, barring a late Freeman or Cumberbatch addition. The Andrew Scott email didn't mention about any more announcements to come.

Trouble is we can guess till the cows come home - or 3 weeks time, whichever is sooner ;) If we are being technical about it the email that came through about Amanda had 'More guests still to be announced' which can be taken as more announcements plural still to come or at a stretch another guest to be announced and added to the list of multiple guests already announced (does that make sense?)

Though I expect you are correct and that's it unless BC or MF come.

Oh, and I am trying to find a way to bring the sleeve for my limited edition vinyl soundtrack album, to get Michael Price and David Arnold (hero) to sign - some kind of rigid case is required. Any ideas or experience on that, folks? It needs to withstand being transported on an intercity train in my suitcase.

Forgot to say last night 'thank you so much for posting that' As they aren't on the guest section of the website nor on here I had completely forgotten that they were coming. I had a quick look at David's work on ITunes last night and apart from the stuff he has done for Sherlock, a lot of which I love, he also did my other favourite programme Stargate!

So at least I'll remember now to talk to him about it :thumbup:

Following on from this, I had a trawl around the website and could t find any more mention of their attending, so I sent an email asking for confirmation that they were still attending, to which this was the reply:

"I am happy to tell you that Mr Arnold and Mr Price will be attending as guests at our event.

We are currently finalising their exact activities at our event and details of this will be announced via our website and other social media soon."

So I'm not sure if they'll have formal photo shoots and autos, or if it will be more like Arwel and Danny last time, when it was just rock up and and say 'hi'.

And I have succeeded in getting a rigid mailer sleeve for my album, from a record shop guy. Thanks for all your suggestions!

Edited by The Pink Lady
  • Like 1

Hi!

I'm just bringing my "Sherlock Chronicles" book. Inside the front cover is full, so this year's autos will go in the back. I'm hoping to get Arwel to sign it, as I never asked last year.

Hi Maggie, I'll just point out to save you from any possible disappointment that we don't know if Arwel will be there. I'm presuming he won't be though, he hasn't been announced and from the production side this year, apart from Stephen and Sue we do have Michael Price and David Arnold. I would assume on that basis that Arwel won't be there this year.

Arwel still doesn't know if he can come (asked him on Twitter)

If he can't... :crying:

I don't remember if he was listed among the guests last time.

Arwel still doesn't know if he can come (asked him on Twitter)

If he can't... :crying:

No Arwel?!? NOOOOOOO! What can I say, I'm going to keep hoping that he can make it after all.

It would be a bit not good. BTW - Is he the only set designer with a fandom? :smile:

Ouch!

Just worked out my provisional auto bill and it currently stands at £430. And that's on top of the free ones included in my ticket :WINCE::eek::BRUISED:

That's a rather sizable autograph bill. You might be better off just buying a second platinum ticket!

• Like 1

I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board with one of my signing ideas! I've just got back from a day at Gloucester History Festival, where one of the events was Janina Ramirez interviewing Mark Gatiss, and he was signing books afterwards, so I managed to get a signed 'Devil in Amber' to go into my Lucifer Box box set. I was going to bring it with me to get him to sign at Sherlocked, so now I have to think of something else! A nice dilemma to be in, though. Maybe I will bring my League of Gentlemen scripts, though it weighs a ton: I'd like to have all three of them sign it one day. Comedy heroes of mine.

I was thinking of a LoG item as well. I got lucky when the League of Gentleman's Apocolypse came out on DVD because the four of them did a signing in the HMV on Oxford Street but the downside of a DVD is it's quite hard to display! I remember when the first Lucifer Box novel came out, he did a signing in Forbidden Planet in London and there was hardly anyone there, how times change compared to his autograph queue at Sherlocked!

• Like 1

Hope you enjoyed the festival, I saw on his twitter he was there but haven't looked at the event so don't know much about it.

Take the script, you won't regret it. Have you got something you can carry over the shoulder or on your back you can carry it in?