Guest Cancellation - Julie Benz

Well that's my mind made up 😞 obviously I'll have to take the hit with the entrance money non-refundable but it's now saving me upwards of £200 in hotel and travel 😀👍 shame, never been to Bournemouth 😞 still, can now go and watch my local football team get knocked out the FA Cup 😮😦😢⚽

Feared this would happen so was holding off buying tickets. Much as I want to support a local event there's nobody of interest who I haven't already met now so unless there is a guest I need announced in the next 10 days I'll be giving the event a miss.

• Like 1

That's a big shame, her and Carl Weathers (also cancelled) were the main reasons I was going to come down. It's annoying as I've wanted to attend the Bournemouth shows before (and they've had great guest lists) but they always clashed with something, and this one doesn't so I could attend but now there's very little of interest >.<

Hopefully a few more guests might get added that are of interest to me, I know it's entirely subjective and I appreciate it must be so hard for SM to try and please everyone. Hopefully there'll be future events at Bournemouth too.

Well there goes my wife and I's reason for attending :( Only have Lance left on my list and I really do not know if it is worth me travelling all the way from Wales to the show. May have to cut my losses and ditch the smaller 'regional' shows from now on! LFCC seems to be the only SM show worth attending these days so I think I will just save my hard earned money on that.

• Like 3

Well there goes my wife and I's reason for attending :( Only have Lance left on my list and I really do not know if it is worth me travelling all the way from Wales to the show. May have to cut my losses and ditch the smaller 'regional' shows from now on! LFCC seems to be the only SM show worth attending these days so I think I will just save my hard earned money on that.

I have to agree. My only reason for going has just cancelled. On the plus side, Cardiff looking very good at the moment.

Gutted, another guest along with the previous selection of Comic guests gone that I wanted to meet. Glad I haven't brought a ticket yet as the guests are dropping like flies. Hopefully get some better guests or Spike replacing her would be amazing, seeing as he was at Glasgow and will be at Amsterdam this weekend.