27th July Meet Up?

I would like to come to the meet up. Would any of you like to add me on Facebook?. If so, could you send the links to your Facebook pages please?. Which guests are you all meeting at LFACC?. I want to meet Tom Wilson and Christopher Lloyd, and maybe also Wil Wheaton, Tia Carrere, Michael Madsen, Veronica Cartwright, and James and Oliver Phelps. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beth said:

I would like to come to the meet up. Would any of you like to add me on Facebook?. If so, could you send the links to your Facebook pages please?. Which guests are you all meeting at LFACC?. I want to meet Tom Wilson and Christopher Lloyd, and maybe also Wil Wheaton, Tia Carrere, Michael Madsen, Veronica Cartwright, and James and Oliver Phelps. 

Hi @Beth ! i can get you added to the facebook stuff :) give me an add and i will get you sorted.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1186189733

2 hours ago, Beth said:

Hi Beth, were you interested in both meet ups or just the Thursday one?

9 minutes ago, Beth said:

I was wondering which hotels you are staying in?. I am not sure where to stay yet.

Alternatively to Miss Raylenth's post, here's a topic on hotels (It was buried in the LFCC thread, so it's pretty easy to miss. lol) But Raylenth's point is a valid one. lol

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

The time draws nigh...

Only a mere few days until the meet on Thursday :)

Just to re-iterate - there is nothing planned for during the day. Now that a Thursday pick-up for passes has been confirmed this is very positive indeed as many of us felt it was helpful last year. 

At 7pm we have the cellar room in the Crown and Sceptre to eat, drink and be merry.

Everyone is more than welcome (again especially Michael Madsen...) 

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and the new ones too. I'm flying down to London tomorrow for a conference over the next few days then once that's finished let the fun begin!

Much love guys, see ya there B)

• Like 3

Just because this post gets lost in the sheer volume of pre-con panic threads another wee reminder :P

Today is the day! 7pm-ish Crown and Sceptre! Being held in the Cellar room, if you get lost in the pub just say it's for London Film and Comic Con.

Everyone is more than welcome. Couples, groups of friends, solo attendees (especially solo attendees, that's how this meet-up formed last year as we were all in London alone. Around  30 off us decided to bite the bullet and turned up last year to meet. The rest is history!) 

Even if you're only popping in for a quick hello and chat to fellow con geeks, for a wee bite to eat or for some drinking and merry-making it doesn't matter, all welcome!

I will probably be there a little earlier just to make sure everything is alright with the room etc. 

Hope to see y'all soon

Jen x

Edited by Zonky
  • Like 1