Hotels

booked up at W14 already, learned my lesson from this year, have got cancellation option too and close to the venue

Ive booked in there as well (several others I know have as well), mostly as they had a 10% off sale going on, plus they offer a form of breakfast. Seems like its a good hotel and a good location. Only time will tell

has good reviews too and like you say its close to the venue

does anyone know the holland inn hotel?

Yes, I stayed there this year, and I just booked for next year. Location is fantastic - one block down the road, cross the bridge and you're at the Olympia. Facilities and service are ok for the price - not brilliant, but not terrible, and that is way above average for London in my experience.

Oh maaaaaaan, dont know what to do. Hilton Olympia is very cheap at the moment (booking.com), but you have to book without a cancellation option. I dont know what to do. Book it and hope the convention date is not changing or dont book :(

• 1 month later...

If anyone wants to grab a good deal for friday 28th to saturday 29th July, Booking.com has a sale on where the Holiday Inn Express London Hammersmith has rooms for £85.

Meh, got our Executive twin suite for around £89 each. I'll settle with that. lol :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Hilton two years ago. It was ok , close to venue , expensive and the internet in the room was not very good. As a place to sleep for a couple of days it did its job.

If I was paying Hilton prices I'd want more than "As a place to sleep for a couple of days it did its job." If I'm honest

• Like 1

Ok, I'm still not 100% sure I can come yet but I've booked a hotel room at the W14 that has free cancellation with the hope that I'll be there! The deal was too good to pass up!

Yay, another one to join me, zonky and a few others in upsetting the balance

W14 crew is ever expanding

Ok, I'm still not 100% sure I can come yet but I've booked a hotel room at the W14 that has free cancellation with the hope that I'll be there! The deal was too good to pass up!

Yay, another one to join me, zonky and a few others in upsetting the balance

W14 crew is ever expanding

W14 crew representing B)

Arggh I hate looking for hotels mainly as the last few years prices have went up so much. Shameful stuff. I used to find a 25 quid hotel near easy. Now 50 quid or way more for the same hotels.

Cannot even blame Brexit haha

Still 40 quid for clean sheets and a breakfast will do me :-)

Wasn't thinking I would go this year as will have a few momth old baby, but hey how can I stay away. Its something to look forward to haha

Maybe you can all form a committee to keep track of Zonky to prevent her from getting in trouble with lift celebs.

I don't think that's possible, but I have stated to her I will bring tape to keep her out of trouble, but I doubt that will work

I get special sparkly tape :dance:

My friend and I checked out the prices of earls court hotels in a travel agent in cork city and we were stunned at the cheek of what the woman was quoting, she said the price of some hotels went up to nearly 700 euro for the both of us sharing, 700! not even like. we left and went on the internet and checked the kensington premier inn and saw that it actually would only cost us in total each about 100 euro. we have it booked now.

700 euros haha Sadly someone will pay it.....

Ya you are probably right with that. When she said it i actually stared at her opened mouthed and accidentally said a naughty word and then said excuse me and walked out of the travel agent lol

• Like 1

You could go on a weeks holiday somewhere sunny for 700 haha How some of these places stay in bussiness confuses me. Mind you some people still do not use the internet, they only go into shops to buy things :-D

I love my cash, so bargain hunts begin on the internet haha

Edited by RomeroSavini