Sherlocked Comes To The USA

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Sherlocked_USA.jpg

SHERLOCKED USA is heading to California to the Marriott LAX in Los Angeles from 26-28 May 2017.

Spend a weekend celebrating Sherlock with guests from the show, behind the scenes creatives, photo shoots, autographs, screen used sets, props & costumes, parties and more!

The website is now live and tickets are on sale now!

Standard Ticket - $125.00
Silver Ticket - $265.00
Gold Ticket - $595.00

VIP & Children tickets are also available

First guests to join us are Steven Moffat (Creator/Writer) and Sue Vertue (Producer), more guests to be announced soon - a minimum of 8 guests will be announced.

Ticket Shop: http://bit.ly/2bpnqwu

www.sherlockedusa.com

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Woo hoo, announcements this Friday at a friendlier 6pm UK time.

I did find it interesting that the first set of posts said "guests" and they later changed it to singular. I wonder if they have several contracts signed but decided to draw it out over a couple of weeks, rather than a bunch at once.

Woo hoo, announcements this Friday at a friendlier 6pm UK time.

I did find it interesting that the first set of posts said "guests" and they later changed it to singular. I wonder if they have several contracts signed but decided to draw it out over a couple of weeks, rather than a bunch at once.

I did notice they had reposted because my comment vanished but didn't actually see that was what had changed.