Digital Copies

One thing to bear in mind is that there are a lot more events going on at this time of year than previously, which means the staff are being pulled every which way to deal with issues both past and present. There's been an event nearly every week this August, for example, so a backlog is inevitable.

Nahh come on ive got it... The ultimate annoying post comment of 2016.....

So why arent the guests being locked into attending through their contracts? :P

2016? That question has been around for as long as I can think.

I believe you :P just the first year ive had to experience it! Oh i have another good one definitely 2016 exclusive...

Has ron pearlman cancelled? When do i get my refund? :P

I believe you :P just the first year ive had to experience it! Oh i have another good one definitely 2016 exclusive...

Sugar Honey Iced Tea, when did that happen? Why hasn't something been said? What are SM doing, it's not like they have got anything else to do but be on here 24/7 to update us.

So only 11 MONTHS till the next one! Yeyyy.

Speaking of which, when's the 2017 schedule going up? :firedevil:

Whenever the mods have piled up enough potatoes to throw at People? :P

Ooo, do we get to choose which type of Potato? Mash, roast, boiled, raw spuds? Oo, I want mashed potato! :clap::dance:

Sugar Honey Iced Tea, when did that happen? Why hasn't something been said? What are SM doing, it's not like they have got anything else to do but be on here 24/7 to update us.

Yes, these are the questions that need answered, Raylenth! Where is Queen & Jason when we need them? :thumbup:

Regarding digital copies just waiting on my Dolph Lundgren photo shoot from Saturday I know he did 2 shoots on Saturday and just looks like they have added 1 at the minute because guessing he did more than 194 photos on Saturday. Obviously Showmasters are busy with other shows just wondered if they will make an annoucement when all the photos are up loaded cheers.

"Your post is important to us, as soon as a moderator becomes available (or catches that Charzard) they will reply to you and the other 17 people who asked the same thing but haven't taken the time to read the previous 7 pages. Have a nice day and thank you for choosing Showmasters."

Auto reply for most threads come June and July.

• Like 3

I have asked Showmasters on Facebook today (sorry to go on about it) about the missing Dolph photos specifically. The response I have received says "there has been an issue where a few photos have been lost. we are asking the photographer to see if he still had copies." If I'd known that in the first place, I wouldn't have kept asking, from my perspective, and I'm sure others, all we could see were hundreds of photos being uploaded from shows which came after LFCC, so it would make anyone wonder. Thanks for the info.

I haven't voiced my opinion for many weeks now, instead I've been waiting silently for my two photos with Dolph Lundgren to be uploaded. Now, the time has come that I feel the need to express my thorough disappointment with the fact that most of the photos with one of LFCC's headlining guests 'have been lost'. This is not the level of professionalism I expected from a company like Showmasters, who have been providing quality service over many years. To me, the decision to attend photo shoots depends almost entirely on the possibility of downloading the picture afterwards in the highest quality available. Without this option, I wouldn't book as many photo shoots as I am currently doing, because I don't need just a small print which I cannot use properly in the future for posters, collages and so on, since a simple scan doesn't provide me with a high enough resolution to create memories like that.

If there were no downloads available at all, I would only go for autographs, because they provide me with a much longer opportunity to talk to a guest (in comparison to the incredibly rushed photo shoot queues) and obviously provide me with a (high-quality) autograph which I could cherish forever. To me, being able to download a photo after the show (for an additional fee, of course), is the very reason I (used to) prefer photo shoots over autographs, because they feel much more personal to me. This year, a simple "mistake" has robbed me of the opportunity to create a long-lasting memory of me meeting one of my all-time favourite action heroes by not being able to download the photo.

I would kindly but strongly suggest that Showmasters re-improve their services concerning photo shoots to the past year's standards, including the bad lighting issue, which has already been mentioned many times by other attendees in another topic. So far, I have attended three events which were organised by Showmasters, and living in Central Europe, this means spending a lot of money every time by flying in and booking hotels, adding the cost for the event itself. I am happy to pay all that, as long as I receive quality service in return. Please don't get me wrong, I am still happy that I attended this year's LFCC, but there were some issues this year that I wouldn't want to face again at an upcoming Showmasters event of any kind.

Thank you for reading my feedback!

• Like 2

It's very, very rare that pictures are lost. Even more so that it seems a larger amount goes missing.

Unfortunately it seems to have happened this time. I have no idea what exactly the issue was, probably something technical. I can assure you it will be looked at. The lighting issue not being fixed immediately... again this has been looked at and won't happen again. I can't go into details obviously, but it was a chain of misunderstandings that again never happened before this way. Sometimes all theory doesn't help preventing such stuff. :(