Digital Copies

Any estimated time to resolve the issue of those photos with only a lightbox option, please? I'm looking at the Dominic Monaghan Saturday photos.

Yes I'm keen to know this too... the top of Dominic's head has returned (hurrah!). So now I definitely want to purchase this shot!

That happened to mine too...

I see the Digital Copies have been up a few days now but the Carl Weathers and Emperors Throne Pictures for Saturday are still not there. Does anyone know when these will be added. Thanks

Unfortunately we only know what has been said on here which is they are in the process.

Any estimated time to resolve the issue of those photos with only a lightbox option, please? I'm looking at the Dominic Monaghan Saturday photos.

Yes I'm keen to know this too... the top of Dominic's head has returned (hurrah!). So now I definitely want to purchase this shot!

That happened to mine too...

And it happened to my sister... had it not just been a mild scalping I would've had a re-shoot, but it was kind of borderline, I was (and looked) knackered at the time so decided I could live with it! I'm glad to see the digital version looks better... I'm eager to get my mitts on it! :D

What about the rest of Dolph Lundgren's Saturday photos?!

Again, if they aren't up they are probably still working on them. Just keep checking back.

There should be a tag line somewhere: "Check back in X amount of time. If photos are not uploaded, read this message again" :smile:

• Like 1

What about the rest of Dolph Lundgren's Saturday photos?!

Again, if they aren't up they are probably still working on them. Just keep checking back.

There should be a tag line somewhere: "Check back in X amount of time. If photos are not uploaded, read this message again" :smile:

Basically 'rinse and repeat'

I haven't seen the lightbox issue - I don't even know what that means, I've only been on the forum today. I don't come on here often, only if I want to see if the question I have has been asked, or if not, ask myself.

Edited by SilvaNemesis

I have only looked through a couple of albums but I am amazed at how many photos have been taken with the guest staring off in different directions. I know that if the guest or attendee has 'eyes closed' that would be an automatic retake but shouldn't both the guest and attendee both be looking at the camera? Isn't that a fairly basic principle of having your photograph taken?

I'm amazed no-one else has not mentioned this.

Fortunately it's never happened to me but I'd be extremely annoyed if I paid to have a photo with guest gazing into the distance.

Would a retake be allowed in these circumstances?

Why are the photographers seemingly not picking up on this themselves?

All office staff is in Amsterdam.

The Lightbox issue for the shoots I had found on here has actually been fixed. If any other shoots besides Iron Throne Sunday and Gail Kim Saturday that have this issue please post here and I will forward the list again.

Any missing photos will still be uploaded. Again, everyone is in Amsterdam. Nothing will be happening over the weekend for sure.

I haven't a clue what lightbox even is haha What is it?

I just buy a photo and download it :-D

Me neither.I feel a bit dim

From Wiki: Lightbox is a JavaScript library that displays images and videos by filling the screen, and dimming out the rest of the web page.

Hope that helps a bit.

With a link to an example of how it looks from Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightbox_(JavaScript)#/media/File:Lightbox_mockup.jpg

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1