Digital Copies

Yeah, if answers are repeated 3 times in 10 posts I can get slightly snarky which may be considered rude. Guilty as charged.

I have never said it is completely sorted. Unless I am overreading something no one else did either. I said the Lightbox issue was sorted - which it is not because I did not have a complete list of shoots where this issue popped up. Yes, that was my error and I apologized explicitly.

But "all photos are up" was never posted.

It was only posted repeatedly by several users that the remaining photos would still be uploaded, last time two posts before your last post even with the best timing estimate I can currently give. I really don't know how this wording translates to "it's been sorted", sorry.

So AGAIN: All photos that have not been uploaded will be uploaded as soon as possible. The complete team is in Amsterdam, so please do not expect any more uploads (or fixes) before middle of next week at the very earliest.

Colin, as QS said below, there are two issues going on here.

The lightbox issue is the part that's sorted for the photoshoots QS knew about (e.g. Jack & Iron Throne, Dominic Monaghan, which were flagged by people like me). This was affecting some of the existing uploads whereby there was no option to buy/download the pictures - there was only an option to look at them in the lightbox. Those are now OK, but some new photoshoots have been flagged with the same issue since then, so need to be sorted as well now.

There is still an issue re photoshoots that are missing altogether, which to date is outstanding. This is probably why there hasn't been an official post saying photos are available, because the office hasn't finished uploading them yet; the staff obviously dealt with as many as they could before going to Amsterdam (I could see new photos being added to certain shoots each time I checked last week).

As stated, nothing should happen over the long weekend. As the lightbox issue seems to be a quick fix, that will probably be sorted first once the office reopens, then the remaining photos should start to appear. Just keep checking after Wednesday or so. I expect there'll be an official confirmation once all photos are considered to be up, then any remaining issues can raised.

Queen_Sindel, on 26 Aug 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

All office staff is in Amsterdam.

The Lightbox issue for the shoots I had found on here has actually been fixed. If any other shoots besides Iron Throne Sunday and Gail Kim Saturday that have this issue please post here and I will forward the list again.

Any missing photos will still be uploaded. Again, everyone is in Amsterdam. Nothing will be happening over the weekend for sure.

Thanks Cosmic Avatar. Additional explanations always help.

Truth to be told, that is what I am thinking too. They started to upload and were going to make an announcement once everything was done to deal with issues then. But of course because everyone is so keen to see their pictures the half done work was discovered. ;)

Heee.

As per earlier posts on the topic, the staff haven't finished uploading the photos from LFCC - they did as many as they could before Amsterdam and will no doubt continue their noble efforts on their return to the office next week. Basically, we appear to have discovered the partially completed LFCC album before the staff could finish and post about it. ;) So, the Rocky pictures will come soon, I'm sure.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

Are all of the photos up yet? I can't find some of mine, and what's a lightbox, why is that the only option? :poki:

Someone is going to have one guest meet removed from their next event as punishment if these questions continue. :whistling:

• Like 2

What about missing photos from the Cardiff Comic con last year? I had 2 photos with Carl Weathers and I only had one posted online. I emailed the photo shelter but I never got a reply.

Sorry, but questions like that can only be solved by the photo people. Which e-mail did you use?

I haven't a clue what lightbox even is haha What is it?

I just buy a photo and download it :-D

Me neither.I feel a bit dim

From Wiki: Lightbox is a JavaScript library that displays images and videos by filling the screen, and dimming out the rest of the web page.

Hope that helps a bit.

With a link to an example of how it looks from Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightbox_(JavaScript)#/media/File:Lightbox_mockup.jpg

Thank you for that Raylenth-yes it does help.

I'm afraid I don't understand having just checked, how two more galleries have been added yet still the Dolph pictures have not been fully uploaded and yes I know there are other shows which have been taking place, but we're a month later now.

I'm afraid I don't understand having just checked, how two more galleries have been added yet still the Dolph pictures have not been fully uploaded and yes I know there are other shows which have been taking place, but we're a month later now.

we're a month later now.

a month later

month

Where does time go?!? :crying:

• Like 1

It is easier to just upload a complete Gallery than to check "oh, photos 2000 to 2170 are missing in the other, 2171 to 2180 are there, 2181 is missing again" etc.

I've said it before, as there was no announcement on here that the photos are actually up you guys stumbled into work in Progress. A month later is absolutely not unusual for an Event of this size.