Digital Copies

Anyone who says they are ok, well they need their eyes checked me thinks.

The ones I checked prior to this looked ok but they were just random ones I'd looked at, but when Bingo said about the Laurie Holden ones it was easier to check and yes there is a big difference in the lighting from the end of the second line of page 2 of the Friday shoots. Noticeably so.

I don't know if that qualifies them as 'bad' though, I'm not a photographer, so if one of those pictures was mine I'm not sure if I would have noticed.

Keith David's shoot from Saturday is currently absent (in case anyone's keeping count of missing sets).

I think they're still being uploaded. When I first looked up my Dominic Monaghan Saturday shoot, it wasn't there, but it is now. (And, thank goodness, the lighting is a bit better and the top of Dom's head is back - it was cut off in the printed photo but I didn't have time to do a retake.)

Edited by CosmicAvatar

At the time I can see spotting darkness like this would be hard for people etc... esspecially in a line printing them out, but side by side on screen now we can all see a difference :-) and yes many will not care, or as you say call them bad.

I guess I just expect pretty much perfect professional images when I pay cash. So I have high expectations :-)

Anyone who says they are ok, well they need their eyes checked me thinks.

The ones I checked prior to this looked ok but they were just random ones I'd looked at, but when Bingo said about the Laurie Holden ones it was easier to check and yes there is a big difference in the lighting from the end of the second line of page 2 of the Friday shoots. Noticeably so.

I don't know if that qualifies them as 'bad' though, I'm not a photographer, so if one of those pictures was mine I'm not sure if I would have noticed.

Edited by RomeroSavini

Yeah but I went there again in my Anna's cosplay as I don't really like this one

Found you again! This is quite a good game "Where's Rory"

http://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/The-Iron-Throne/G0000BgiV2B3yDDs/I00006PBakjtWdWw/C0000B.aGS5x5rTk

ehehe thank you! i missed it, but then again it was late and i was drinking alcohol :D but i think i am easier to spot than Wally

• Like 1

Oh cool. I thought they will not do it. Will try next time.

And..YES..I checked 1000 pictures with Jeremy and my two poseswith him are very unique...*Proudofme* :)

I did spot yours and they are awesome. Mine are quite generic but I love them both. My second one especially. Never going to forget the tight hug.

• Like 1

Oh cool. I thought they will not do it. Will try next time.

And..YES..I checked 1000 pictures with Jeremy and my two poseswith him are very unique...*Proudofme* :)

I did spot yours and they are awesome. Mine are quite generic but I love them both. My second one especially. Never going to forget the tight hug.

Thank you :) Yours is very cute, too! I love your hair and your smile! It was really unforgetable to meet and to hug him (and to make stupid faces ;) ) He was very lovely on every of the almost 2000 pictures. Great guy!

Question: How does some people manage it to get a full body picture. Most of us just got the stupid too close "Mug Shoots".

I just asked the photographer on my turn "can you take it portrait please?"

Simple.

Sometimes they take it portrait, other times they don't. I've never specifically requested anything but the photographer always seems to know what will look good (or maybe I've just been super lucky...)

The best time was at CMK, the photographer at the Costas Mandylor shoot took one photo, then told me to stay put for another one. I was a little confused because I know you only get one photo, right? Then they handed me the two pictures, one landscape and one portrait. I still don't quite understand why they felt I should get one of each, but I'm absolutely not complaining because they're both amazing. <3

• Like 1

Any estimated time to resolve the issue of those photos with only a lightbox option, please? I'm looking at the Dominic Monaghan Saturday photos.

Yeah I'm waiting to download my Joffery iron throne photo but having this issue. FB messages SM but no reply yet Edited by Aearin

Any estimated time to resolve the issue of those photos with only a lightbox option, please? I'm looking at the Dominic Monaghan Saturday photos.

Yes I'm keen to know this too... the top of Dominic's head has returned (hurrah!). So now I definitely want to purchase this shot!

Edited by Bradders