Digital Copies

link?

Hah! Just seen your one with Mads and it's lovely.

I'm really liking a lot of the Mads poses.

Just spotted a camel in there as well.

i actually think that i look horible in the pic with Mads! I already regret the blue dress as i look horrible and fat in it

over 1200 jeremy renner photos... weird... anyone would think he was popular this year...

Who is he anyway?

i have no idea. i just got a random diamond pass without having a clue... seemed a nice guy though whoever he was :P

Well i didn't have any diamond pass for him but I have his face all over my facebook page. But still have no idea who is he. But very nice guy i suppose

• Like 1

link?

Hah! Just seen your one with Mads and it's lovely.

I'm really liking a lot of the Mads poses.

Just spotted a camel in there as well.

i actually think that i look horible in the pic with Mads! I already regret the blue dress as i look horrible and fat in it

No you don't!

Can someone please explain the lighting issue in these photo's.

As you can see the Laurie Holden shots on Friday differ vastly with the lighting some are lovely light blue backgrounds and others are very dark blue , same with the Dolph & Carl photo's.

Surely something is wrong here with the setup in the booths ?

Yup the lighting and settings were very obviously off sadly. Amazing no one changed it after seeing the first few shots.

Gladly should be able to mess with them in photoshop and brighten them up so they look better :-) will find out later when I get home as a few are pretty dim looking.

Edited by RomeroSavini

over 1200 jeremy renner photos... weird... anyone would think he was popular this year...

Who is he anyway?

i have no idea. i just got a random diamond pass without having a clue... seemed a nice guy though whoever he was :P

Well i didn't have any diamond pass for him but I have his face all over my facebook page. But still have no idea who is he. But very nice guy i suppose
Same. Really lovely random guy who's face was identical to the one on my diamond pass. Found him in Tesco's. Really cute and friendly. Now all over my Facebook and I suspect several thousand people's. Did put my back out with his tight hugging. Might need another hug to put it back in xD.

But seriously, everyone's Jeremy photos look awesome. Kinda wished I went for a more unusual or funny pose. Meh! I love my photos as does over a couple of hundred of my fb friends.

Also, to the guy who gave Jeremy the piggy back ride, I salute you. Brilliant shot xD.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Also, to the guy who gave Jeremy the piggy back ride, I salute you. Brilliant shot xD.

Just found it, it's brilliant.

I saw the guy in the queue to Hold the Door session and he showed us the pic. It was amazing and funny
Most excellent. Quite possibly one of my faves that isn't mine. Love yours as well Rory as well as my friend's one. Love the one with the plushie zebra (I think that is what it is).

Curse everyone for having the guts to ask for poses and me being boring just standing there!

I just asked for hugs. I wanted this sexy pose with Jeremy and never asked and i regret it

I did as well. I did debate unusual/funny poses but knew I had a high chance of messing them up.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Yeah the lighting is all over the place in my photos. No two are the same. My Renner one looks dark.

Same here.. all photo's have different lightning. Fort most photo's it's ok, the quality is still good, but some of 'em are really dark, for example the Jeremy Renner one :(

I mentioned this lighting problem within the booths at the show after the Friday shoots to more than one pit boss and also with Paul Jones & Jason to which I was told they look ok !

I managed to get a re shoot for my Laurie Holden after over an hour arguing that it was bad.

I look at my double with Carl & Dolph and it's very dark , why should I have to pay another £5 to try and lighten my copy in photoshop after spending £110 on the photo in the first place ?