Any regrets?

I definitely don't regret not going. The two guests I wanted to see, one cancelled so I decided to go to another con in the states the week after. Got to meet Ben Mckenzie, have wanted to meet him since 2003 and Gotham is one of my favourite shows at the minute, and Gillian Anderson. Ben was amazing and so nice and I keep asking for him on here and as for Gillian, dream meet after meeting David earlier this year

Edited by Jensen1378

I definitely don't regret not going. The two guests I wanted to see, one cancelled so I decided to go to another con in the states the week after. Got to meet Ben Mckenzie, have wanted to meet him since 2003 and Gotham is one of my favourite shows at the minute, and Gillian Anderson. Ben was amazing and so nice and I keep asking for him on here and as for Gillian, dream meet after meeting David earlier this year

... i find myself curious as to why you are on this old forum then :P

... i find myself curious as to why you are on this old forum then :P

Because it asked if anyone had regrets haha, and I didnt. I'd barley say it's an old thread, would you? Since there has be other posts today and previous day.

I had tickets to attend but loads of guests who I thought of seeing cancelled so I decided to cut my losses and go elsewhere. All I was saying is I had no regrets not going lol

Edited by Jensen1378