Any regrets?

There are 3 things i regret:

1. Not meeting Jeremy Renner

2. Not buying a GOT Targeryen cushion from a stall straight away ( went back later and it was gone )

3. Not meeting Bonnie Langford on Saturday as i thought she was there Sunday aswell.

not meeting Richard Brake as I need him to add to my Kingsman DVD but didn't realise he was there until I saw him sat signing... I didn't have my DVD with me...

not meeting Faye Marsay as I would like her to add to my Pride DVD but... well I didn't know who she was until I got home and looked her up because she was cute <_<

1 - not buying a ticket for the Dolph Lundgren talk. I really wanted to be there for that.

2 - not buying a photo upgrade frame for my Dolph photo before they all sold out. :(

3 - not getting Rutger Hauer's autograph. His queue was insanely long throughout the weekend, and there was no way I'd ever have managed to get it.

I always have regrets at an event. My way of working out how great an event was is how few I have xD.

I do regret not getting a second Jeremy Renner auto. It might have given more time to chat with him as my auto meet was all too brief (downside to have a short name like Emma). However, it was that or giving up on luxuries like food XD. The smarter side chose food. My inner geek is kicking myself lol. I don't regret the little time I did have with him though as I managed to remain calm and cool and not be a huge dork.

I do regret not meeting Jack Gleeson and Kim Coates.

I do regret not doing an unusual or funny pose for one of my two Jeremy photos. I was too worried I would mess it up so bottled out of doing it. I do regret not continuing to dance in my second shoot was Jeremy as that might have been a fun shot. I loved the music being played so I danced in the queue. I stopped just before stepping up for my photo and I wished I hadn't.

Other than that, no regrets. Brilliant event, *throws down coffee mug dramatically*,,, ANOTHER!

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

I regret that I didn't ask Jeremy Renner to do the pose I was going to ask him. I thught he wouldn't do it, but seeing all the crazy things he's done with the fans I am sure he'd be ok with my pose. I am happy with what I have, but maybe next time I'll ask for the other one.

• Like 1

I regret that I didn't ask Jeremy Renner to do the pose I was going to ask him. I thught he wouldn't do it, but seeing all the crazy things he's done with the fans I am sure he'd be ok with my pose. I am happy with what I have, but maybe next time I'll ask for the other one.

What was the pose, if you don't mind me asking? I was going to ask for joint lunges with him in my Hawkeye costume whilst holding onto a 'TeamHawkLunge' sign. Decided against it as I reckon there wouldn't have been time to set it up and I didn't want the embarrassing situation of splitting my costume xD. I did also consider other poses for my other photo as well but dropped in favour for the hug.

What was the pose, if you don't mind me asking? I was going to ask for joint lunges with him in my Hawkeye costume whilst holding onto a 'TeamHawkLunge' sign. Decided against it as I reckon there wouldn't have been time to set it up and I didn't want the embarrassing situation of splitting my costume xD. I did also consider other poses for my other photo as well but dropped in favour for the hug.

Well my costume for Sunday was supposed to be 11th Doctor in shorts, but I decided not to do that and done it only for two last sessions. So having this in mind my pose was something like that https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/YZWD.dYnrAtV2hqaZ39Qwg--/aD03MzQ7dz01MDA7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/http://magazines.zenfs.com/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w500/57ba32b217564a0b5107f641809f185e2d7a2285.jpg but my face towards the camera and instead wrapping my hands around his neck my hand on his chest and other casually on his arm. I know it's so stupid. I thught about it, but then I decided that my legs are too fat and seeing the pic with Paul and the TARDIS i am glad i never done the shorts.

• Like 1

Well my costume for Sunday was supposed to be 11th Doctor in shorts, but I decided not to do that and done it only for two last sessions. So having this in mind my pose was something like that https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/YZWD.dYnrAtV2hqaZ39Qwg--/aD03MzQ7dz01MDA7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/http://magazines.zenfs.com/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w500/57ba32b217564a0b5107f641809f185e2d7a2285.jpg but my face towards the camera and instead wrapping my hands around his neck my hand on his chest and other casually on his arm. I know it's so stupid. I thught about it, but then I decided that my legs are too fat and seeing the pic with Paul and the TARDIS i am glad i never done the shorts.

Like the idea and it would have worked. Think Jeremy might have done it. The only issue I see is the photographer might not have done the long shot and missed your leg off.

No idea how come some people's photos are length ways. Would have prefered my Hawkeye one that way. Is it something you request the photographer to do?

Like the idea and it would have worked. Think Jeremy might have done it. The only issue I see is the photographer might not have done the long shot and missed your leg off.

No idea how come some people's photos are length ways. Would have prefered my Hawkeye one that way. Is it something you request the photographer to do?

If only my legs were thinner. I was trying it in front of the mirror and having one shot only i couldn't risk it.

I have no idea. Some of my photos are showing everything, some don't. When I was having pic with Ellie Kendrick she atually told the photographer to show the whole of my dress as she liked it. But when I had my pic with Kim, the pic is cutting us https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/q83/s960x960/13996168_10155127593988452_8459711457033300398_o.jpg I would love to have my pic with Jeremy to be like lengt way not this one. but it is still a great photo

If only my legs were thinner. I was trying it in front of the mirror and having one shot only i couldn't risk it.

I have no idea. Some of my photos are showing everything, some don't. When I was having pic with Ellie Kendrick she atually told the photographer to show the whole of my dress as she liked it. But when I had my pic with Kim, the pic is cutting us https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/q83/s960x960/13996168_10155127593988452_8459711457033300398_o.jpg I would love to have my pic with Jeremy to be like lengt way not this one. but it is still a great photo

Hmm, yes, if it is the only shot then I think you made the best choice. Your photo is great and you do look lovely into it.

Must be down to the photographer's decision. No worries. Still love the results. Certainly two of my best photos.

Hmm, yes, if it is the only shot then I think you made the best choice. Your photo is great and you do look lovely into it.

Must be down to the photographer's decision. No worries. Still love the results. Certainly two of my best photos.

Yeah. Well I regret not having two pics. I've learned nothing after my James Marster's fiasco where I look like idiot. I wanted to buy two Kim Coates' photos but when I decided I want the second one they were sold out.

Yes it is.I was behind the same girl a couple of times and she just asked the photographer to do the shot lengthways.
  • Like 1