Sherlocked Experiences

smithy270492

Benedict was 45£.

But seeing how the weekend pass nearly doubled in price, I'm kinda expecting the photo shoots and autographs to go up a lot as well.

They will be pretty much the same. The photo prices are available on the eventbrite page and are the same as last year.

I hope you're right. Despite only going for Andrew and thinking he's worth every penny of whatever amount I really don't feel anything for paying 200£ for a photo and autograph. IF he's coming, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

T

Just curious - Am I the only one who found John's chair to be kinda uncomfortable and *very* low to the ground? The couch on the other hand was much more comfy or was that just because I got to cuddle with Rupert? ;)

They've said that. On the DVD commentary, that almost everyone complains about John's chair being uncomfortable. Martin is the only one, apparently, who hasn't complained and since it's his chair, they've left it alone.

And I think while the couch was much more comfortable, cuddling with Rupert was what made it so... memorably comfortable. :thumbup: