Sherlocked Experiences

smithy270492

Hey Guys!

So im seriously tempted to come to Sherlocked for the first time this year! Normally i just keep to LFCC :P.

Im weighing up the passes and what entry is best to get in my budget, and as such find myself in need of more information than i can find on website/forums!

autographs and photo shoots i know vary in price, but can anyone give me a rough estimate or examples of what autos and photo shoots have cost them before with certain guests?

if i dont go for silver< passes, are there any free talks? what sort of costs are we looking at for talks?

and anything else i might not know of at sherlocked that goes on - costume displays, prop presentations, etc... let me know what you guys normally see there :) oh and of course, if it costs to view any of it :P

thanks in advance guys :)

Last year they had free talks but I didn't have time to go to them myself, I'm sure I recall that Sue V lead one of them.

They also had Arwel Jones there, he's the set designer for Sherlock so it was brilliant to get to talk to him and he had framed off cuts of the wall paper used on the set for sale! I didn't buy any myself but I know some did. Also the special effects company were there, they had a corner of the room where they were displaying their talents and had bought some examples of props they had used, and showed fake blood ect. They did free demo's on the main stage and I'm irked that I didn't get to see them as i thought it would be brilliant to see some of the behind the scenes stuff. They set off explosions on the stage!

Benedict on the genuine 221B set photoshoot was £120 IIRC and in my opinion worth it worth it worth it!

I'll have a look and see if I can find the prices of last years stuff. I think Benedict's photo shoot was £40. i don't know the talk prices off hand as I had platinum and everything was included.

Set shoots that they had last year were the genuine 221B set and Mycroft's office. You could have solo shoots or with various guests on the sets. I went for Mark in Mycroft's office, Benedict on 221B and Una Stubbs on 221B

• Like 1

I'll apologise for multiple post but I'll remember things and post them!

They had a display about John Watson and filled out his background, they had some sort of tank there but I don't know what type it was! That was free

They had the 221b front door set up and people could take pictures in front of it. I think that one was free

They also had a room set up where they had a load of set used costumes and props. i'll try and link a few pics later

Auto prices from last year

Benedict Cumberbatch - Not available

Andrew Scott - £35

Mark Gatiss - £20

Rupert Graves - £20

Una Stubbs - £20

Louise Brealey - £15

Lars Mikkelsen - £20

Lara Pulver - £25

Louise Breckon-Richards - £10

Jonathan Aris - £15

Elizabeth Coyle - £10

Alistair Petrie - £10

Clive Mantle - £10

Arwel Jones - Free

Danny Hargreaves - Free (SFX GUY)

Steven Moffat - Free

Sue Vertue - Free

All the free auto people were limited to 1 auto only

Edited by Raylenth

what about King Edwards? :P

i was gonna say, i thought 40 was cheap for BC!

did they do pics of mycrofts office, etc on their own as prop shoots do you know? :)

I don't recall that his photoshoots were expensive though I can't remember the actual price. The set one and group shots were but the regular you and Ben against the sheet background wasn't.

Kings are just Kings Royals you get everyone included :whistling:

Yes, Mycroft office was available was a prop shoot as well.

And here are my pics (from the Con and some from London exploration):

https://flic.kr/s/aHska4WJYE

Who drew the 'tach on Benedict?

I honestly don't recall seeing the display case with the models? Where at the con was that?

I forgot as well they had the BBC shop there as well with loads of Sherlock items.

Edited by Raylenth

I honestly don't recall seeing the display case with the models? Where at the con was that?

I forgot as well they had the BBC shop there as well with loads of Sherlock items.

The models were in with the costume display.

The 'tache is Steven's work. As he wrote his name I noticed that he comes dangerously near to Sherlock's face and made some kind of remark/desperate sound. He looked at me, smiled like a little brat and draw the two whiskers. Yes, he's evil. :D

• Like 2

Benedict was 45£.

But seeing how the weekend pass nearly doubled in price, I'm kinda expecting the photo shoots and autographs to go up a lot as well.

They will be pretty much the same. The photo prices are available on the eventbrite page and are the same as last year.

The 'tache is Steven's work. As he wrote his name I noticed that he comes dangerously near to Sherlock's face and made some kind of remark/desperate sound. He looked at me, smiled like a little brat and draw the two whiskers. Yes, he's evil. :D

His son must take after his mom then. When he was signing my poster he was so worried he was going to make a mistake and 'mess it up.'

The models were in with the costume display.

We might be talking about different things, I meant the little figure of Sherlock with the interchangeable hands. After finishing looking at J.P's pictures I realised they must have been on the Big Chief stand which I don't recall at all!

Edited by Raylenth

His son must take after his mom then. When he was signing my poster he was so worried he was going to make a mistake and 'mess it up.'

I didn't get his auto - it wasn't clear if he was signing or not and to be honest as an adult I really do feel uncomfortable getting auto's from kids, so I wasn't sure whether to go up or not.

I didn't get his auto - it wasn't clear if he was signing or not and to be honest as an adult I really do feel uncomfortable getting auto's from kids, so I wasn't sure whether to go up or not.

When I got his autograph he was set up at the table next to his mom and dad and Showmasters had made one of those "who they are" posters and put it up behind him. It was pretty clear at that point. He was thrilled that people wanted his autograph.