Let's start getting excited!

With only a week to go till the Glasgow Con, I am really starting to get excited! :clap:

Looking forward to seeing everyone's amazing cosplays! I've always wanted to do it but haven't yet and won't be able to this year. However, I love getting photos with y'all so hope you don't mind me asking over the weekend :blush: There has always been some amazing costumes, what cosplays will we see this year?

The line up for guests and talks is amazing this year, thank you Showmasters! What is everyone most excited about? For me, it's probably the Sean Astin and James Marsters Talks, I love these and hearing about their careers and experiences. Always very interesting and normally a good laugh. Is anyone travelling to the con from any exotic places from outside Glasgow? ;)

The countdown has begun...

• Like 3

I can't sit comfortably at talks sadly, but looking forward to talking to them at the autographs and my photo ops. I'm semi dressing as Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, I don't have the figure for hot pants and fishnets lol, but feel free to grab me for a photo. I'll be wanting photos with other cosplayers myself.

• Like 1

We're mega excited, bringing a friend with us as it's his first con, I will be hermione granger from Harry Potter, Shaun will be a ghostbuster same as last year as he's go daft lol and my mate is Matt smiths dr who :D

• Like 1

Still pretty down about Carl Weathers to be honest, but hey-ho these things happen.

I had been planning on getting a few things signed by the big man but now will have some extra cash to spend elsewhere. Really looking forward to it now, Just a pity I got my ticket for the Saturday and a few of the folks on here I speak to regularly are going Sunday :(

Still kinda hoping we'll get some late guest announcements :)

• Like 1

Still pretty down about Carl Weathers to be honest, but hey-ho these things happen.

I had been planning on getting a few things signed by the big man but now will have some extra cash to spend elsewhere. Really looking forward to it now, Just a pity I got my ticket for the Saturday and a few of the folks on here I speak to regularly are going Sunday :(

Still kinda hoping we'll get some late guest announcements :)

I was originally going Saturday until I found out Bryan was going Sunday and as I was going myself this year, I wanted a friend to meet up with. Maybe next year. Or, if my health improves more, we can arrange an Autumn get together in town somewhere or something.