wow - where did that last week go?

tumblr_mvk5w0KyNB1rai9kuo1_500.gif

Except LFCC instead of Halloween...

My beef with that film is this:

f4c0a891-6542-4ed2-ac8f-67e25e1defc2.jpg

They hoist up a sign in front of the word 'Halloween' that says 'Xmas' but then don't change the number of days, which would mean that Christmas would be the same day as Halloween, which is incorrect.

Never got over it.

tumblr_mvk5w0KyNB1rai9kuo1_500.gif

Except LFCC instead of Halloween...

My beef with that film is this:

f4c0a891-6542-4ed2-ac8f-67e25e1defc2.jpg

They hoist up a sign in front of the word 'Halloween' that says 'Xmas' but then don't change the number of days, which would mean that Christmas would be the same day as Halloween, which is incorrect.

Never got over it.

I was only ever into it for the emo aesthetic, not the plot. 14-year-old me was shallow.

Have some Dr Pepper chewy things to cheer you up. I did see them at LFCC,contemplated buying them for a moment and walked away and bought fudge instead!

Good job you didn't buy the Dr Pepper chewy things as they are disgusting, didn't taste like Dr Pepper at all.

Have some Dr Pepper chewy things to cheer you up. I did see them at LFCC,contemplated buying them for a moment and walked away and bought fudge instead!

As a non-fan of Dr. Pepper I think I'll give them a miss (especially as I'm meant to be on a diet!) but I appreciate the sentiment. :smile:

• Like 1

As a non-fan of Dr. Pepper I think I'll give them a miss (especially as I'm meant to be on a diet!) but I appreciate the sentiment. :smile:

Tom will have your heads.

• Like 1

aww Wrong Name. Hope it was nothing major

Not really, just a small operation on my ear. Thanks though. I did have to be knocked out for it, and I'm off work until Wednesday but will be fine by then. I've had it done before so have known what to expect. At least I can catch up on my TV shows now!

Wish you better wrong name

This time Last week i was in the que getting hyped for an awesome day. Now im in bed feeling deflated and not quite sure how I feel about Suicde Squad 😕

• Like 1

I bought some of these for my brother who LOVES Dr Pepper.

He told me they were disgusting but then proceeded to eat them all in one sitting anyway!

• Like 1

aww Wrong Name. Hope it was nothing major

Not really, just a small operation on my ear. Thanks though. I did have to be knocked out for it, and I'm off work until Wednesday but will be fine by then. I've had it done before so have known what to expect. At least I can catch up on my TV shows now!

Wish you better wrong name

This time Last week i was in the que getting hyped for an awesome day. Now im in bed feeling deflated and not quite sure how I feel about Suicde Squad

Thank you!

Oh no, despite the reviews I still have high hopes (hopefully going on Monday) for Suicide Squad. When will DC get a movie right?!

I hope you'll be feeling much better around ear soon Sam :D

Thanks, but, that was terrible. :thumbdown:;)