wow - where did that last week go?

Its crazy anx i have been off work for 2 weeks now... back to work Monday....hope they have Overtime as I need to start saving for next year lol

Same here. I'm back at work on Monday, these past 2 weeks have flown by.

I was just reflecting on this myself earlier today...good job we gave the forum to keep the memories and anecdotes going!

Speaking of which, when does this forum become less visible?

Technically, this is as "less visible" as it will be as it's been put in the past events section already.

I was just reflecting on this myself earlier today...good job we gave the forum to keep the memories and anecdotes going!

Speaking of which, when does this forum become less visible?

Now it's been archived, within the next few weeks I'd say... it's already gone fairly quite. I'm just waiting for the next 2017 forum to be made.

If this is a 'this time last week thread', this time last week me and my brother were living the high life riding dirty in First Class on the 18:05 Cardiff Central to Paddington, watching the peasants boarding at Reading into the commoner carriages whilst sipping on my complimentary Coca-Cola and nibbling my posh shortbread fingers.

This time this week I'm finishing a gym session to go home to a pauper's meal for one wondering where I went wrong in life.

Can't we go back a week?

• Like 1

aww Wrong Name. Hope it was nothing major

Not really, just a small operation on my ear. Thanks though. I did have to be knocked out for it, and I'm off work until Wednesday but will be fine by then. I've had it done before so have known what to expect. At least I can catch up on my TV shows now!