Fewer people at LFCC this year?

It wasnt just low VQ tickets. Most lines were open lines later on all three days. Even the bigger guests, never seen that before. Good if you just want to go get an autograph, or like me say Hello and see the guests mess about.

But the guest areas were still far to cloe together, need far more spacing out next year.

It is also impossible to tell how quiet it was as damn the place was huge! You could cram hundreds just in the many multiple toilets haha

Stop telling the organizers how few people it was, how open the queues were.....Do we want it over crowded? It was perfect as it was. I dont have a comparison to last year, but for me it was good as it was. Saturday even too many people - so almost every star didnt pose for pictures and just have very few time for everybody. That was not the best day for me. So please dont change anything Showmasters :)

Stop telling the organizers how few people it was, how open the queues were.....Do we want it over crowded? It was perfect as it was. I dont have a comparison to last year, but for me it was good as it was. Saturday even too many people - so almost every star didnt pose for pictures and just have very few time for everybody. That was not the best day for me. So please dont change anything Showmasters :)

i think it was perfect. right and safe numbers. not overcrowded but I certainly dodnt think it was quiet. struggled and only just managed to get a couple of the bigger autos I wanted.

• Like 1

I am sure we dont need to tell Showmasters anything, they have staff and stats which will tell them ;-)

Feedback is feedback. Good, bad or indifferent.

I liked the open lines, useful for stragglers, fun to see the guests not swamped and just calmly quiet, nothing can change that as far as I can see. As really not everyone attending wants signatures or has the cash for them, so even increasing attendance vastly cannot fill lines all the time :-)

Can't comment on the parking, I'd love to drive in as it would be so much easier, but if I tried to drive in London, Outer or Central I would literally have to have a shower and change into non 'browned' trousers at the end of it! Driving to Redbridge on a Sunday once was horrific enough.

My friends volunteered to drive me to Waterloo after the con ended on Sunday. Well, after 20 minutes in which we had covered distance I could have walked in 15 minutes, I got out of the car and got the tube. Never driving/getting driven in London again!