Is anyone missing it already?

-is comic illiterate- whoa...

So not even the Saw Rebirth comics then? http://sawfilms.wikia.com/wiki/Saw:_Rebirth

NO. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. GIVE ME THIS.

I don't think I'm allowed to put links to sales on here but there are a couple of physical copies on ebay, even though it was originally an online comic.

I think that's ok. I've put an ebay link up and pretty sure I have before and I've never been told off. I think it's context. You aren't allowed to directly sell on here but I'm sure links like this I the context of the conversation are fine. I know when we were discussing posters for Mads before LFCC, comments and links were put up for items on Amazon and it was fine.

Fair enough, but I won't just in case. I'm sure even Faerie is capable of searching for 'Saw Rebirth' on ebay. Ok, maybe I should post the link...

• Like 1

I'm at work right now. I can't get onto eBay. Why must you tell me of Saw things? THAT IS DANGEROUS.

Yet you can come on here? Are there no customers who need serving? :poki:

I'll keep my mouth shut next time I find something that someone on here might enjoy then. :grump:

Yes, get back to having to stop people eating the soaps!

I technically have not started my shift yet. Though there's no force on this planet that can stop people from eating anything brightly colored... yesterday a woman asked me what tooth tabs were and I told her they're toothpaste, and she still proceeded to pop a good handful into her mouth. Like... you heard me explain this is TOOTHPASTE, right...?

It's like a Saw trap in your mouth here sometimes.

• Like 1

This has reminded me that I have a bath now after years of only a shower so I should go buy some and have nice bath times!

Now you have a bath tub, you can/should invest in one of these:

a66bb44f03d21dd6ea19b793a8a3b176.jpg

Diver Dan. Legend.

I DON'T KNOW WHOW IS POSTING THIS? IS IT A GHOST? MR BLANK FACE?

I always used to play with my Weebles in the bath.

Pervert.

This has reminded me that I have a bath now after years of only a shower so I should go buy some and have nice bath times!

Diver Dan. Legend.

Wow, now that takes me back!

I wanted that so badly when I was a kid

Diver Dan. Legend.

Wow, now that takes me back!
I wanted that so badly when I was a kid

Several minutes of fun to be had!

There is a shampoo in our store that states on the bottle that the contents is not edible. Seriously people actually eat shampoo? What is this world coming too?

you mean youve never tried it? :P

Not appealed to me but they do some very unusual flavours