Is anyone missing it already?

I'm gonna book the same hotel as this year, only sooner so It will be cheaper :P but this was my first LFCC (I'm from Belgium) but I'll definitly be going again next year, if there are guests I wanna meet that is :P

All the previous hotels that I have stayed at for LFCC seem to be more expensive for next year which is odd seeing as I usually only book around 4 months in advanced :no:

I'm gonna book the same hotel as this year, only sooner so It will be cheaper :P but this was my first LFCC (I'm from Belgium) but I'll definitly be going again next year, if there are guests I wanna meet that is :P

All the previous hotels that I have stayed at for LFCC seem to be more expensive for next year which is odd seeing as I usually only book around 4 months in advanced :no:

The one I usually always stay at was way more expensive too. So i've booked another in the same street.

I have just checked rooms for next year the hotel I was in this time. And, a year out, the rooms listed are nearly £60 more a night for next year (in advance) than they were per night last weekend.

Surprisingly not cheaper then, way more expensive in fact, even when looking to book way in advance...

Glad to see we all feel the same! But also good to see everyone is just as pumped for whatever cons comes next for them! I know for me it's Bournemouth at the start of September, I want to meet Agent 33 and tick off another Agents of Shield guest.

Edited by NotSoGrump

Still can't believe it's now been a week.

Just have to wait for next year's dates and see if I can go.

Got some cosplays in mind, but since some of my 12th Doctor cosplay got soaked in sweat on the Friday, may have to reconsider one or two of them.

Do have one or two other events planned in the near future though.

Edited by Sebster118

I cant stop thinking about it. It was my first convention ever. And I met my favourite actor (Renner) and my second favourite actor (Mikkelsen) and lots of my favourite TV-serie Game of Thrones. I never thought I will have such a perfect time, I cant stop watching my photos and I cant stop telling everybody again and again.

Edited by Nadine84
  • Like 3

I cant stop thinking about it. It was my first convention ever. And I met my favourite actor (Renner) and my second favourite actor (Mikkelsen) and lots of my favourite TV-serie Game of Thrones. I never thought I will have such a perfect time, I cant stop watching my photos and I cant stop telling everybody again and again.

So happy that you had an amazing first convention. Your Renner photos are brilliant (saw them in the Renner thread). I can see why you are happy with them.