Is anyone missing it already?

Yeah, i'm missing it already. I was even looking up hotels for next year within an hour of getting home on Sunday night :smile:

I've got CMGlasgow to look forward to but then that's it until LFCC next year.

I want to be there, i love it so much :smile:

I'm missing the countdown, the worrying over minor cosplay details, login onto this forum to see if there's been a new announcement... so I'm hanging onto this one for as long as possible until people begin deserting and then I'll just have to pray that a) the LFCC 2017 forum is up sooner rather than later, and/or B) Collectormania Milton Keynes is back on for next year and I'll have a little less than a year to wait until I have somewhere to go. Not gonna lie, unless we're counting going to work as an activity, this is all I do in my life, so now it's over I don't really know what to do with myself.

• Like 4

I'm really missing it! I've already booked a hotel for next year and keep bugging my partner about it :P I'm looking forward to the new forum, announcements and such. Also, we should have more money next year seen as though LFCC this year was practically a last minute decision. It's all so exciting!!

Aww would you miss me? lol.

Do you use Twitter/Facebook?

I'm not particularly inclined to post my Facebook link on here (I will accept requests as long as I know who is adding me, so should you find my page via someone else, please specify who you are or I'll delete). My twitter name is the same as it is on here.

• Like 1

Aww would you miss me? lol.

Do you use Twitter/Facebook?

I'm not particularly inclined to post my Facebook link on here (I will accept requests as long as I know who is adding me, so should you find my page via someone else, please specify who you are or I'll delete). My twitter name is the same as it is on here.

Yes, likewise. I don't give out my personal FB too often but my pages are available. I also can be found on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr. All using the same username, Sephirayne.

• Like 1