Detailed Review Of LFCC

Shangel

Sat there reading this and then suddenly HOLY **** THERE'S MY NAME AT THE END.

I saw you everywhere over the weekend :WAVE:

I only made an appearance on the Sunday but I tried to see and do as much as possible. Now you know my face (or not, since it was partially hidden a lot?) come say hi next time. :D

Very thorough summary of the weekend here!

Sat there reading this and then suddenly HOLY **** THERE'S MY NAME AT THE END.

I saw you everywhere over the weekend :WAVE:

I only made an appearance on the Sunday but I tried to see and do as much as possible. Now you know my face (or not, since it was partially hidden a lot?) come say hi next time. :D

Very thorough summary of the weekend here!

Must have seen you a lot on Sunday in that case! The days all start to bleed together after a while :poki: . I'll absolutely say "hi" now that I know your face. Or at a Collectormania: Milton Keynes if they ever return. Come say "hi" if you see me too :coolthumb:

• Like 1

Your blog was very entertaining to read, but it hasn't helped me with my post con blues.

I remember seeing you around the con quite a few times, also I'm pretty sure you were standing close to me in the queue before the gates opened for the con on one of the days and maybe in the queue for Faye.

• Like 1

Great review! Sorry I didn't realise we were queuing next to each other on Saturday, which queue was it? Next time, give me a nudge!

I'll also be at Bournemouth and a couple of the other you mention too, so will definitely say hi if I see you.

Edited by PenThePirate
  • Like 1

Great review! Sorry I didn't realise we were queuing next to each other on Saturday, which queue was it? Next time, give me a nudge!

I'll also be at Bournemouth and a couple of the other you mention too, so will definitely say hi if I see you.

It was the entry queue for Saturday, I believe. My group of friends was just in front of your group of friends. Now I know it's you, I'll totally say "hi" in future :coolthumb: