Who's going to watch Suicide Squad this weekend?

AmbroseGirl

Reviews aren't looking good but I'm still willing to give it a chance. I still need to watch the new Bourne and Finding Dory as well. Looks like it may be a triple bill at some point!

Saw Finding Dory last night. Would recommend :).

• Like 1

Reviews aren't looking good but I'm still willing to give it a chance. I still need to watch the new Bourne and Finding Dory as well. Looks like it may be a triple bill at some point!

Saw Finding Dory last night. Would recommend :).

I'm a big Pixar fan, so I can't wait!

• Like 1

Yeah, in saying that, a YT reviewer gave it a good rating, so I'm seeing it (Don't know if I can name him with the forum rules)

Im hearing a mixed bag too. I like to listen to jeremy jahns on youtube and he said it was good. I usually trust his taste in films.

Yes finding dory and star trek are on my list

Im hearing a mixed bag too. I like to listen to jeremy jahns on youtube and he said it was good. I usually trust his taste in films.

Yes finding dory and star trek are on my list

I quite enjoyed Star Trek. I'm not a Trekkie/Trekker (or whatever) but as a sci-fi/action/popcorn flick it was ok!

Yeah, in saying that, a YT reviewer gave it a good rating, so I'm seeing it (Don't know if I can name him with the forum rules)

Here is Empire magazine's four star review!

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/suicide-squad/review/

Looks good to me! Can't wait! :-D

Don't get me wrong, I don't trust a lot of reviewers out there. There are plenty of movies I've seen that I enjoyed and been slated in the press and the other way around. I'm not a huge DC guy but watch the movies when they come out and have truly enjoyed a lot of them, especially the animated, straight to DVD films, including one with the Suicide Squad. I am looking forward to this, but just am a bit wary from what I've heard. I'll go into it with an open mind.

Edited by Wrong Name

I'm going to see it on Saturday with my brother.

I'm still not convinced with some of the costume choices/character design but will let it slide if it turns out to be a good film.

Will post my view of the film after I see it.

I'll be taking the wife this weekend. I've never seen the point in reviews or indeed reviewers; if I wanna watch or play or listen or read something I will regardless of what reviewers think. I find people who go by the words of reviewers almost as 'sheep-ish' as those that buy into the X-Factor.

Edited by rogue_entity

Going on Sunday to watch it. Can't wait! It looks from the trailers to be light hearted film not to be taken too seriously. Just how I think comic book films should be. Love the look of Jared Leto and Margot Robbie but not to sure about Will Smith. I haven't read any reviews either prefer to make my own mind up.

Yep might go on Friday if i get the time to see it... I try to avoid the reviews as I find a Bad review and I still enjoy the movie..

Wrong name Star Trek was out of this world Excellent movie the best so far out of the three and they are going to make a fourth.

Sounds like we need to bring you up to scratch with the Star trek Universe.. 'Make it so' :WAVE:

Yep might go on Friday if i get the time to see it... I try to avoid the reviews as I find a Bad review and I still enjoy the movie..

Wrong name Star Trek was out of this world Excellent movie the best so far out of the three and they are going to make a fourth.

Sounds like we need to bring you up to scratch with the Star trek Universe.. 'Make it so' :WAVE:

Ha! I've actually seen quite a bit, especially the movies (not just the latest 3) but sadly it's not for me. Nothing against it though. I'm just more Wars than Trek!
  • Like 1

OF COURSE!!

The reviews are making me want to see it even more tbh. I've been waiting for this film since it was announced in the works so crazy excited!

I'm seeing the midnight showing at the cinema I currently work at, with VIP seats, my 3D glasses and FOOOOD!!

Just got back from seeing #SuicideSquad, its no spoiler here but. #HarleyQuinn totally steals the frickin show, Margot Robbie is phenomenal.

As synchronicity would have it, it just happened that I was sitting next to my good friend and manager of my local comic book store, he frickin thought it was awesome as well.

The critics dont know what the flip they are talking about, as this movie was damned superb, as much as by far my fav was Harley? Will Smith is also epic in it.