Where is the "Looking for this person" thread?!

ptenbob

Everyone at work asked me if i found a husband at comic con and i had to say no.

You do have one or two new not-so-secret admirers. As the Firefly gang says, that's not nothing. ;)
Do i? I don't know them so they are secret

Everyone loves you :P

Lol i don't think so

Everyone at work asked me if i found a husband at comic con and i had to say no.

You do have one or two new not-so-secret admirers. As the Firefly gang says, that's not nothing. ;)

Right.
Because offering you a hoodie in the rain, telling you sexy stories about Barrowman and someone with your same dress, pestering you to wear the leg-showing costume, pinning a badge to your dress strap, or sending you a virtual hug on your crappy day, is not blatantly flirtatious behaviour at all...
:angel::whistling:

Wow, Jeremy Renner as competition. Tough challenge!

Right.
Because offering you a hoodie in the rain, telling you sexy stories about Barrowman and someone with your same dress, pestering you to wear the leg-showing costume, pinning a badge to your dress strap, or sending you a virtual hug on your crappy day, is not blatantly flirtatious behaviour at all...
:angel::whistling:

Wow, Jeremy Renner as competition. Tough challenge!

aww :D haha yes that is true :D

• Like 1