Where is the "Looking for this person" thread?!

ptenbob

There's always a couple of posts in this thread that maybe come across as slightly desperate and creepy - two things I can totally do.

So, uh, yeah, to the female crew member who had the 'shifting the bags along' job in Area B (I think) on Saturday and was clearly suffering from back pain, i thought you were, you know, kinda cute. Also, you looked really miserable by the end of the day, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a woman so, er, let's get married or something?

Well that was a failure. Anybody else want to marry me?

There's always a couple of posts in this thread that maybe come across as slightly desperate and creepy - two things I can totally do.

So, uh, yeah, to the female crew member who had the 'shifting the bags along' job in Area B (I think) on Saturday and was clearly suffering from back pain, i thought you were, you know, kinda cute. Also, you looked really miserable by the end of the day, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a woman so, er, let's get married or something?

I'm not exactly a hit with the ladies myself, but calling them miserable probably won't help!

I'm not exactly a hit with the ladies myself, but calling them miserable probably won't help!

I said she looked miserable, that's not necessarily an insult right? Right? Like Kristen Stewart, who is apparently quite a happy soul, she just looks like a miserable cow. Anybody who fits that description, head my way. (Except if you wear a hat, sorry Stenun.)

Everyone at work asked me if i found a husband at comic con and i had to say no.

My mother always asks if I found a celebrity husband since she figures it's the only way she's ever going to marry me off to anybody. This time, I had a laugh with Daniel Portman when he found out I used to live in France and asked me to chat him up in French. (Spoiler alert: I didn't do it, due to a mix of on-the-spot nerves and the fact that my father was stood next to me...awkward...) When I told my mother about it she accusingly asked "WHY DIDN'T YOU??" I don't know mum... D: Please don't disown me for not bringing Pod home...

• Like 1

Everyone at work asked me if i found a husband at comic con and i had to say no.

My mother always asks if I found a celebrity husband since she figures it's the only way she's ever going to marry me off to anybody. This time, I had a laugh with Daniel Portman when he found out I used to live in France and asked me to chat him up in French. (Spoiler alert: I didn't do it, due to a mix of on-the-spot nerves and the fact that my father was stood next to me...awkward...) When I told my mother about it she accusingly asked "WHY DIDN'T YOU??" I don't know mum... D: Please don't disown me for not bringing Pod home...

I think given half a chance my brother would have liked me to be married off to Jeremy Renner. My back, however, might not survive. It is now very sore and stuff from the tight bear hug from him from Sunday xD. So very worth it though.

A Faerie Pod! You robbed the world of this pairing name. I'm afraid you may deserve to be disowned.

• Like 1

A Faerie Pod! You robbed the world of this pairing name. I'm afraid you may deserve to be disowned.

Oh my... SM, you need to get Daniel back for the next con ASAP. I need to rectify this situation!

Oh my... SM, you need to get Daniel back for the next con ASAP. I need to rectify this situation!

Can I officiate?

• Like 1

You do have one or two new not-so-secret admirers. As the Firefly gang says, that's not nothing. ;)
Do i? I don't know them so they are secret

Everyone loves you :P