Where is the "Looking for this person" thread?!

ptenbob

They're fine! Jeez, you catch three grown men and keep them in your secret pillow fort and suddenly everybody thinks you're weird.

Is this the Tanith version of Pokemon Go? At least they are comfortable

I would not have them suffer :o especially Michael, he is too smol to endure anything other than the pillow fort. The blanket fort doesnt have air conditioning yet.

This has become very off topic guys. Leave me to my pillow fort tea party games and look for other people. :)

• Like 1

They're fine! Jeez, you catch three grown men and keep them in your secret pillow fort and suddenly everybody thinks you're weird.

Is this the Tanith version of Pokemon Go? At least they are comfortable
I would not have them suffer :o especially Michael, he is too smol to endure anything other than the pillow fort. The blanket fort doesnt have air conditioning yet.

This has become very off topic guys. Leave me to my pillow fort tea party games and look for other people. :)

I'll behave as you asked nicely

I am looking for a certain guy. 48 years old on Sunday was sitting near the Doctor's table. Very nice.

Also another one blonde more less my height with American accent. He stole something for me.

Your heart? Or do we have to hunt him and hurt him?

I am looking for a certain guy. 48 years old on Sunday was sitting near the Doctor's table. Very nice.

Also another one blonde more less my height with American accent. He stole something for me.

No, he stole something *from* someone else to give to her. That's what I understood.

Otherwise, let loose the hunting party!

No, he stole something *from* someone else to give to her. That's what I understood.

Sorry I read that as FROM you

Not sure we are using this thread for real :D but just in case:

- At Michael Emerson's photoshoot queue on Sunday I chatted with a very nice girl who told me he was absolutely smitten with him since Lost, even more after seeing him in Person of Interest. She told me how awesome it was that they switched glasses for their table picture. I told her about my idea for a picture with Amy Acker for another event, how she promptly cancelled right after I booked it, and how I used part of my idea for my pic with Michael. After that I introduced myself and she told me her name was Grace - just like the love interest of Michael's character in PoI. Which I thought was the coolest thing ever. :) This doesn't happen to me that often, that a random comment at the queue turns into a nice long chat, so it was a pretty special experience for me. If you're out there, or if someone knows her: Hi Grace! Don't be a stranger!

- At that same photoshoot, someone liked so much my idea of using cardboard target reticles for the picture, that he borrowed them for his. I thought the guy looked familiar but couldn't place him, and a few hours later I remembered: he was the volunteer in charge of registration at another event this past June. If you're reading this, I just want to say that a) you did a stellar job at that event; b ) I'm glad to have bumped into you again; c) I'm thrilled and honored that you liked my idea and handicraft enough to be worthy of using in your own shoot; and d) hope we'll meet again in December!

Edited by MarioVl

No worries.

I kinda like the idea though, badass princess Anna riding a chariot pulled by wardogs, and a poor thief running for his life...

No worries.

I kinda like the idea though, badass princess Anna riding a chariot pulled by wardogs, and a poor thief running for his life...

I kinda like the idea though, badass princess Anna riding a chariot pulled by Wrong Name and Pen The Pirate, and a poor thief running for his life...

I've corrected it for you :smile:

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

- At that same photoshoot, someone liked so much my idea of using cardboard target reticles for the picture, that he borrowed them for his. I thought the guy looked familiar but couldn't place him, and a few hours later I remembered: he was the volunteer in charge of registration at another event this past June. If you're reading this, I just want to say that a) you did a stellar job at that event; b ) I'm glad to have bumped into you again; c) I'm thrilled and honored that you liked my idea and handicraft enough to be worthy of using in your own shoot; and d) hope we'll meet again in December!

That was Andrew Boak who is sadly returning to Australia in the not too distant future :( I was pretty jealous because I would have loved to used your squares myself after they looked SO good on film, but I had to be all professional and keep the queue moving

Edited by Sydney

That was Andrew Boak who is sadly returning to Australia in the not too distant future :( I was pretty jealous because I would have loved to used your squares myself after they looked SO good on film, but I had to be all professional and keep the queue moving

Awww, so sorry to hear that about Andrew. Please tell him I said hi!

You should have asked! I wouldn't have minded to leave them there and pick them up later or something. All the work you guys do for us, I'd have loved to do something for you in return.

If Michael or anyone from PoI is booked next year, I'll bring them again and look for you specifically. That's a promise.

• Like 1

No worries.

I kinda like the idea though, badass princess Anna riding a chariot pulled by Wrong Name and Pen The Pirate, and a poor thief running for his life...

I've corrected it for you :smile:

That image won't leave my head for a while :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1