Where is the "Looking for this person" thread?!

ptenbob

I'm looking for a tall dark haired man I've seen somewhere, been in a couple of programmes some of you might have heard of. I overheard someone calling his name but couldn't quite catch it. I think it was Fenerick Dinglecatch.

Anyone know where I can find him?

• Like 2

I was just thinking this myself!

I spoke to a nice Joker whilst waiting to join the queue for Jack Gleeson late on Saturday. He had amusing views about people with diamond passes and I just wanted to say I hope he managed to get his autograph in the end! The queue was moving so slowly!

:smile:

Edited by twiga
  • Like 1

There's always a couple of posts in this thread that maybe come across as slightly desperate and creepy - two things I can totally do.

So, uh, yeah, to the female crew member who had the 'shifting the bags along' job in Area B (I think) on Saturday and was clearly suffering from back pain, i thought you were, you know, kinda cute. Also, you looked really miserable by the end of the day, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a woman so, er, let's get married or something?

• Like 4

I was speaking to a very nice man in the queue on Saturday morning (I think he said he was Belgian?) and by speaking to, I mean we were having a blazing row over who the best avenger was!! Didn't catch his name, but I'd love to find out if he managed to get all the autographs he was trying for. (Also, iron man sucks)

There was a lady sitting in front of me and my mate on the 06:30 train from Birmingham on the Saturday. She overheard us talking about London and joined in. I got off at Watford stop to swap trains but you carried onto London Euston. If you are reading this enjoyed our chat. Hope you enjoyed the event!

Anyone know her? She's a total mystery lol.

Pretty sure I saw her dragging Tobin Bell away with a huge grin on her face
He will be missed.

I think she said something about wanting to play a game! Didn't catch all of it due to the background noise, sorry!!

• Like 2

I spotted a cute girl with (possibly dyed) red hair. She was wearing a stripey top and jeans and had red lipstick. She was there on Saturday and was helping a couple of cosplayers who also had red hair and were dressed as princesses.

He will be missed.

I think she said something about wanting to play a game! Didn't catch all of it due to the background noise, sorry!!

I also saw her dragging Michael away as well. What type of game is she playing with?! or is she going strap them down to chairs around a table and have a tea party in her own wicked mind! :angel:

He will be missed.

I also saw her dragging Michael away as well. What type of game is she playing with?! or is she going strap them down to chairs around a table and have a tea party in her own wicked mind! :angel:

Monopoly