Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - PETER MAYHEW

Awesome guest thank you showmasters :) the line up is great :)

Oh, my, God!

Wow. I saw a picture if him with Kenny Baker recently. I thought how sad that I have never met Mr Mayhew.

Thank you so much for getting him.

13729179_10209713168016276_5034114090756

Just a tip to those who are wanting to get a signed pic off Peter Mayhew at GFCC. Make sure you point to him where you want

him to sign otherwise that will happen. I am personally bringing my own blue sharpie to avoid this :)

• Like 1

Amazing guest!! Looking forward to meeting him again.

I can't wait for this time next week, to meet Peter Mayhew. This is a Star Wars fans dream come true. A hug from Chewbacca himself :clap:

• Like 2

£40? Whoa! Old Peter's really chancing his luck, but then again it's not everyday you meet Chewbacca. Could anyone tell me if it's alright to pay by credit card on the day for a photoshoot? Thank you.

£40? Whoa! Old Peter's really chancing his luck, but then again it's not everyday you meet Chewbacca. Could anyone tell me if it's alright to pay by credit card on the day for a photoshoot? Thank you.

As long as they're not sold out then yes. You can either buy online or go to the sales desk where they'll take cards.

• Like 1

Peter wasn't too chatty when I met him but I think he may have been tired or in discomfort.

Got a nice auto and a handshake though.

As long as they're not sold out then yes. You can either buy online or go to the sales desk where they'll take cards.

Thanks! Didn't want to turn up for nothing.

Met him yesterday.

I have no shame in telling you I had tears in my eyes when I was waiting in the queue. Legend.

So happy he came to Glasgow.

Thank you again.

Is that tears from how much his autograph price was? :whistling: If that's so, I did the same when meeting Mark Hamill's. His price had me weeping. :grump: Also when I asked Mayhew a question about a documentary he was approached about, he pretended not to know anything. Although I know that he actually does. :rolleyes: