Grimm

bezzo

Seconded!

Claire Coffee nearly came to a Collectormania, but unfortunately had to cancel as she needed an operation on her knee. And David Giuntoli was signed up to the ME Grimm/Vampire Diaries con Happily Ever After that never went ahead in the end, but cancelled too. *sniff* Hoping SM can sign them up again along with more of the cast at some point...

Seconded!

Claire Coffee nearly came to a Collectormania, but unfortunately had to cancel as she needed an operation on her knee. And David Giuntoli was signed up to the ME Grimm/Vampire Diaries con Happily Ever After that never went ahead in the end, but cancelled too. *sniff* Hoping SM can sign them up again along with more of the cast at some point...

I had a ticket for Happily Ever After (Grimm/OUAT) and was gutted that it was cancelled! :( It's a shame they can't try it again as I know the Once Upon a Time cast do lots of Cons now, so getting an OUAT guest won't be a problem this time.

But getting back to Grimm, none of the cast ever get booked for UK Cons so they'd be popular guests if they did.

Edited by bezzo

I know that they have been attending quite a few US conventions and David Giuntoli recently attended conventions in Australia and New Zealand. I really hope that one day they'll be invited to the UK. :)

• 5 months later...