Framing your photos and autographs

Yes... we did it last year and will do it this year with most.

did you get a custom mount done? I noticed there was a stall that had a frame that you could just add your photo and autograph to, but didn't notice what the stall was called, or the price.

Yes... we did it last year and will do it this year with most.

did you get a custom mount done? I noticed there was a stall that had a frame that you could just add your photo and autograph to, but didn't notice what the stall was called, or the price.

It's these guys: http://asoss.co.uk or https://www.facebook.com/asoss.co.uk/

awesome, thanks Gaffer

I've already phoned the framing shop to tell them I'll be down on Saturday. It is more expensive having a custom job but I always think its worth the expensive as they look amazing on the wall.

At the moment I'll get two planned..

Beverley Hill Cop group shoot with Judge & John signed 10x8

Famke Janssen my photo shoot with her, an autographed 10x8 photo, a signed trading card along with my Diamond Pass dog tag.

I'll encourage the framer to take as much time as she wants..lol

Edited by Jabberwocky50

Does anyone know a place that does 6 x 9 frames for the photoshoots?

Typing a search for 6x9 photo frames into google suggests you can get them literally everywhere! Tesco, Dunelm. Amazon, Tesco (I gave up looking at the links then)

Does anyone know a place that does 6 x 9 frames for the photoshoots?

Typing a search for 6x9 photo frames into google suggests you can get them literally everywhere! Tesco, Dunelm. Amazon, Tesco (I gave up looking at the links then)

Do you think Tesco will do them? :poki:

• Like 1

My Game of Thrones poster, my current life-project, the reason I can only afford 3 meals a week for the next month and the source of life-ruining levels of paranoia whenever I have to transport it to/around/from a con, spends it's time stuck in a sh****y, cheap flimsy frame from Ikea, and is then propped up in my bedroom on the unit containing all my underwear where no-one else actually ever sees it.

I don't know either.

• Like 1

My Game of Thrones poster, my current life-project, the reason I can only afford 3 meals a week for the next month and the source of life-ruining levels of paranoia whenever I have to transport it to/around/from a con, spends it's time stuck in a sh****y, cheap flimsy frame from Ikea, and is then propped up in my bedroom on the unit containing all my underwear where no-one else actually ever sees it.

I don't know either.

No one can look at the Precious!

I usually get frames for my favourite of the photos I get of me in cosplay from the photoshoot stand and then put the rest in an album. My guest ones I might frame differently, not sure how but I'll think of something to make them a bit more special. I can't wait to hand over my Jeremy Renner autograph I got my friend as she was so excited when I sent her a photo of the print with her name on it from him!

Struggle to find the 9x6 frames in stores. In the past I've found them on Amazon but you pay a little more as they are not really a standard size.

I usually buy the jpegs of the photos I want to display and print them at 8x6 where I can pick up cheaper frames.

12646950_10153430619827916_1790210074282

still the best thing i've got framed so far but there will be more from this year soon and my wifes is getting her judge rienhold photo and auto framed because she such a lovely time meeting him

May I ask where you found a frame like this?? I have an 8x10 and an autograph on A6 paper I'd love to frame together. Thanks!