Cosplayer appreciation

Can I just say that this year saw some of the best cosplays I've ever seen :) Big shoutout to the toddler dressed as Joffrey Baratheon, incidentally! My fellow Saw cosplayers, you absolutely made my day! Amazing GoT and Harry Potter costumes, even a gorgeous Sucker Punch cosplay I noticed!

In short everybody looked fantastic. Big hugs to everyone!!

• Like 1

There were so many great costumes on display, it really impresses me how much time and effort people put into them.

One that particularity stood out was a lady dressed as Aerial from The Little Mermaid, her costume was great. I think it was Sunday I saw her, if anyone knows her please pass on my compliments.

• Like 1

I saw SO many amazing cosplayers. But one that especially stands out was a guy cosplaying as Nick Fury, he had nailed it so perfectly, I was floored.

So many amazing and impressive costumes. Thank you to all who cosplayed, you made the experience even more awesome!

Definitely agree. Once again the cosplay was amazing. A lot of hard work and dedication was on display for sure.

Really hard to pick a favourite but I think I'll have to go with the retribution paladin in Judgement armour from WoW! :D

Edited by Mehetabel

There were some great cosplays on both the days I went, I have photos in the cosplay photos thread from Friday. Saturday was a really good day as there were so many people there and I got some great comments on my Punisher cosplay (some people found my make-up very, very believable!) so it was all worth getting up at 5am to get ready and travel in for being there at the start.

My personal favourites were the girls dressed as characters from Orange is the New Black (Alex, Nicky, Doggett, Flores & Morello).

No way! What day were they there? Does anyone have a photo

I really liked the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver brother and sister cosplay - it was the first Avengers Quicksilver I'd seen

My personal favourites were the girls dressed as characters from Orange is the New Black (Alex, Nicky, Doggett, Flores & Morello).

No way! What day were they there? Does anyone have a photo

I really liked the Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver brother and sister cosplay - it was the first Avengers Quicksilver I'd seen

I'll upload some and they were there on the Friday :)

Cosplay was the main reason I came to the event.

While there were cosplays better than mine, I had positive comments.

My 9th Doctor cosplay on Saturday was probably the most recognisable as I've had the most comments, while I was pleased taht at least a few folks recognised my Sunday cosplay.

There were some great cosplays on both the days I went, I have photos in the cosplay photos thread from Friday. Saturday was a really good day as there were so many people there and I got some great comments on my Punisher cosplay (some people found my make-up very, very believable!) so it was all worth getting up at 5am to get ready and travel in for being there at the start.

My friend and I saw you and did a double take. We commented that we kinda wanted to ask you if you were actually hurt. :D Amazing job!

My friend and I saw you and did a double take. We commented that we kinda wanted to ask you if you were actually hurt. :D Amazing job!

Haha it made my early tube journey quite interesting that's for sure, people did ask if I was ok! Thankfully I don't worry about people staring at me but as I wasn't sure on how pushed for time I'd be between getting through the queue and for meeting my first photoshoot, I had to put my face on before I left in the morning!

• Like 1

A big credit to the guy cosplaying Walter White in his yellow boiler suit. It was a simple cosplay, but it had me & the crew member at Michael Emerson's images desk doing a double take with him! (Y)

I actually thought he was Bryan Cranston.