Chaplin says "Thank you!" (cosplayer)

Hi all. On Friday and Sunday I dressed in my chaplin costume and attended the con. Before I traveled to London from ireland I was stressed, real life issues blah blah, but from the moment I stepped into the con the amount of love I was showed was amazing! By people attending, staff and even guests!! I have left London feeling so happy and I personally just wanted to thank everyone who called out " alright Charlie!!" told me how awesome I looked or even asked for photos. Its restored the happy feels in me and I will defo be bringing Charlie back next year!!

• Like 3

Awk , so there was someone else from over here at the London con! (No matter where ya from over here) Sorry I didn't actually see you. I'll have to keep an eye out for you at next year's or maybe even Belfast's in March! :-D

Edited by wjbleming

I got one photo of you from above as I was standing on the balcony.

I am glad you had a nice time and you managed to pick a unique cosplay. You were the only Chaplin I saw.

Ya, I got that a lot, I was sick of doing done to death cosplay so i wanted to be original :-) can I see the pic please?

Awk , so there was someone else from over here at the London con! (No matter where ya from over here) Sorry I didn't actually see you. I'll have to keep an eye out for you at next year's or maybe even Belfast's in March! :-D

I'm from cork :-) if I can afford it sure lol

I am glad you had a nice time and you managed to pick a unique cosplay. You were the only Chaplin I saw.

Ya, I got that a lot, I was sick of doing done to death cosplay so i wanted to be original :-) can I see the pic please?

a4IygQq.jpg

a4IygQq.jpg

Thanks so much :-)